𝐓𝐖𝐎

WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

WELL... BEN'S DEAD, Five is still missing, and Dad died. Great way to start my morning. And now these idiots are arguing about Dad's death.

"He thinks one of us killed Dad." Diego announced.

"How could you think that?" Vanya said, looking disappointed.

"I'm not finished— that's not what I was saying—" Luther stuttered.

"Well I was practically dead for 17 years so you can count me out." I said. Everyone grumbled and got up to leave.

It was only Luther and I now.

"Man... you really fucked up." I chuckled. I got up to leave, heading for the kitchen.

"Where do you think you're going?" Luther asked.

"Anywhere you aren't." I replied, sticking up the middle finger.

Today just keeps getting better and better.

When upset, make a nice peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. God, the best comfort food to ever exist. Once I finished making the glorious sandwich, a familiar tune played from upstairs.

Is that Tiffany? Gosh this was our favorite song. I started dancing in the kitchen, my sandwich against my chest as I started to dance with it.

 I started dancing in the kitchen, my sandwich against my chest as I started to dance with it

Swaying my hips and moving around, almost knocking some furniture down, I had a lot of fun. Soon Klaus came inside dancing with Dad's urn. We continued to dance, occasionally laughing when one of us would knock into something.

Until a crash was heard from outside.

~~~☂️~~~

17 Years Ago