𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

THE FRANKEL FOOTAGE

WE ARE BACK at Elliot's

WE ARE BACK at Elliot's. Before we could even get comfortable, we were greeted with a rifle. "Where did you get the film?" Elliot demanded. "The Frankel Footage. The truth this time."

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asked us, his eyes not leaving Elliot. I shrugged. I've only known him for like ten minutes.

"New acquaintance. He's harmless." Five replied with a sigh.

"Are you sure about that?" Lila asked, not confident in Five's answer. She stared at the rifle that was pointed at us, definitely not convinced. Lila leaned closer to me. "How are you not the least bit anxious right now?" She whispered.

"I'm used to it. A gun pointed at you is so last year." I replied with a scoff.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" Elliot yelled, interrupting our side conversation. He pointed the gun higher at us, trying to intimidate us. There was a moment of silence as we exchanged glances.

"That's such an open-ended question if you think about it, yeah

"That's such an open-ended question if you think about it, yeah."

"Really depends on the people."

"The Hargreeves? Most likely."

We all answered, talking over each other. Even we didn't know, and that's saying something. "You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out." Elliot threatened. I let out a sigh.

I just want to eat.

"You two want to take this or should I?" Diego asked in a low voice.

I pursed my lips and sighed. "No, we got him." I cracked my knuckles, preparing to use my powers.

"Hey Lila..."

While Elliot was distracted, Five teleported to him. He grabbed the gun just in time as Elliot fired the gun, fortunately it hit the ceiling. Diego stepped in and grabbed the rifle from his hands. The round clattered on the ground. I activated my powers and created a rope, binding him so he was unable to move.