𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

743

Here With Me - d4vd
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Here With Me - d4vd"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

THE ELEVATOR DOOR closed as we stood inside. "I hope we find Vanya in time." Allison said. We all nodded in agreement, getting anxious as we went up.
All of a sudden, the elevator began to shake as the lights flickered. The rumbling and rattling filled our ears. All of us watched as we reached the 5th floor, the wind whistling sharply.

The moment the doors slid open, we were greeted with a powerful wave. It forced us back into the walls, all of us grunting and gasping. I strained my eyes and spotted blood smeared on the wall, next to it was a dead body.

We in fact, did not find Vanya in time.

Klaus struggled to exit the elevator, the powerful wind pushing against us. He managed to peak his head through, a blinding blue light coming from down the hall, most likely where the power was coming from.

Allison cried out as she fought against the strong winds. Struggling, she finally made it out, hiding behind a desk. Diego was second, following her lead. I made sure Klaus was able to get out, using my powers to propel him forward and behind the desk. He tripped and fell on the floor, Allison and Diego had to pull him in. I followed behind shortly.

The energy crackled, getting louder and louder. Klaus and Allison held onto me, an act of protection. "Question, guys. Who are we trying to save Vanya from?" Klaus asked.

"FBI!" The three of us shouted in unison.

"But if they're all sucking ceiling right now, why hasn't she stopped?" He queried. We all stared at each other, not knowing the answer to his question. There was an intense crackling and thrumming as we all sat there, perplexed.

"Vanya's in the room at the end of the hall." Diego identified.

"How do you propose we get to her?" Allison asked.

"I haven't figured that out yet."

"You can count me out." Klaus muttered.

"Klaus!" Allison and I scolded. "This is our sister we're trying to save!" I reasoned.

"What? You guys should save her. You're great at all the hero shit." Klaus defended. I turned to him and spotted his flask. How the hell is he still holding onto that damn thing?

"Oh, Klaus!" Allison began to hit him lightly.

"Listen, listen. Vanya would understand 'cause she has realistic expectations of what I am. And what I am is sexy trash!"

"You're a big pussy, that's what you are." Diego retorted.

I hit Diego lightly. "Guys, now is not the time." I interjected.