𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

Until I Found You - Steven Sanchez
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Until I Found You - Steven Sanchez"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

THE MOOD WAS ruined when a crash was heard. The music stopped as the rumbling continued. Flashing blue light and something that sounded like lightning was coming from outside. It seemed to be magnetic because the knives hurled across the room, pinned against the walls.

"Daddy?" Klaus hugged the urn. I stared at the knives on the wall. What the fuck? Everyone went out in the back to see what had happened. The winds were strong, making our hair flow through the wind.

There seemed to be an electromagnetic disturbance, in short, a blue portal. It looked oddly familiar. There was a puzzled expression on my face as I tried to remember where I've seen that before.

"What is it?" Vanya's voice could barely be heard from the loud noise.

"Don't get too close!" Allison pulled me back.

"Yeah, no shit." Diego remarked.

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly," Luther examined the portal more. "Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."

"Pretty big difference there. Paul Bunyan."

"Out of the way!" Klaus pushed Diego and Luther aside

"Out of the way!" Klaus pushed Diego and Luther aside. He sprays it into the portal then threw the fire extinguisher into the vortex. We all watched it disappear with a confused expression.

"What is that gonna do?" I yelled.

"I don't know. Do you have a better idea?" Klaus replied, freaking out. Good point.

It started to get brighter, more powerful. "Everyone get behind me!" Luther's arms were trying to protect us. Allison held me tightly, her attempt to protect me.

"Yeah, get behind us." Diego said.

There was another big gust of wind as it knocked over my sandwich.  It splattered on the muddy dirt. "NOOOOOO!" I screamed. "MY SANDWICH!" It was on the floor, in pieces. I knelt down, mourning the loss of my peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.