𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

CHANGES

Domino - Jessie J
"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Domino - Jessie J"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

"You."

"Me?" I asked, confused while pointing a finger at myself. Five just nodded.

"I want to be with you. Just like old times." He simply replied. I smiled at him, it has been awhile since our last heist.

"Well, what do you want to do? Let the animals in the zoo loose, rob a heavily guarded bank, jump from the Eiffel Tower..." I listed some things that would be fun. But my eyes landed on something in the distance. I was in a trance when I saw an arcade.

"Actually, I have something in mind." I tugged on Five's arm and we ran across the street, almost getting hit by a car.

"I remember this place." Five said in awe. We went inside and it felt like walking through memory lane. The nostalgia here was crazy. Everything looked exactly the same since the day we left.

I bought a shit load of coins with the money I stole from Dad's safe. "Let's have some fun." I grinned at Five.

We were having a blast... Well I certainly did. We played Pac-Man, he broke the machine out of rage. "How did I die? I wasn't even that close to the ghost!" Five banged on the machine.

Shooting games, he broke the machine because he complained that it was rigged. "How could I have missed? I'm a trained assassin!

Dance Dance revolution, also broke it because he was stiff as a board and blamed it on the machine. "I hit the arrow!" Five was fuming as he started to stomp on the machine.

"Maybe I shouldn't have brought you here." I stared at the broken machines, a bead of sweat rolled down my face. I looked around the arcade to see if there was anything 'Five proof'.

I spotted a photo booth and smiled brightly. "I think I've found something." I dragged Five towards it.

"Really? This again?" Five scowled. He crossed his arms and wouldn't budge. He's being stubborn again.

"Shut up and get in." I groaned, pushing him in. There wasn't a lot of room so I had to squeeze myself in. Our bodies pressing against each other, making us both blush.

I inserted the right amount of coins in. The machine activated and gave us brief instructions.

"What pose do you wanna do?" I asked. Five just glared at the camera as the machine continued giving us instructions. I knew Five wasn't fond of taking pictures. I guess some people never change.

But to my surprise, he smiled. A genuine smile. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned closer to Five. I smiled as our cheeks touched.

Click!