𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

RUN BOY RUN

WE LEFT THE building in disappointment

WE LEFT THE building in disappointment. We went through all that just to find out that the eye hasn't been manufactured yet.

"Well this is not good." I sighed, crossing my arms in frustration.

"I was pretty good, though, right?" Klaus asked.

"You were so dedicated to your role. I applaud you for that." I replied while clapping.

"Yeah. What about my consent, bitch?" He giggled.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter." Five interrupted, ruining the mood.

"What? What? What's the big deal with this eye, anyway?" Klaus asked, curious about why Five was getting all worked up.

"There is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days." I answered.

"They're gonna bring about the end of life on Earth as we know it." Five replied in frustration. He was already walking off.

"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what?

"Your 20 bucks?" Five scoffed.

"Yeah, my 20 bucks."

"The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" Five questioned, furrowing his eyebrows, an exasperated expression on his face

"Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a-rumblin'." Klaus held his stomach and began to make rumbling noises.

"I mean, I could go for a cheeseburger." I shrugged.

"You're useless. You're all useless!" Five raised his voice.

"Oh, come on."

"You need to lighten up, old man."

Five stormed away and took a seat on the stairs. I sat next to him, but he just glared at me. Is he mad at me? What did I do? Geez, this grumpy old man needs to control his anger issues, holy shit.

I glared back, two can play that game. "Hey, you know, I've just realized why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell!" Klaus walked over to us.

I looked at Klaus, my mouth agape. What is this guy on about?