𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

THE WHITE VOILIN

WE RUSHED TO Icarus Theater where Vanya's concert was held

WE RUSHED TO Icarus Theater where Vanya's concert was held. All of us were breathing heavily since we ran all the way here. I could hear the faint sounds of music playing. It has already started.

Allison stopped Luther and held out her notepad. 'I NEED TO GO ALONE.'

"Allison, I can't let you do that, all right? She's beyond reasoning." Luther said sternly.

"I can't believe I'm siding with this ape, but he's right. Look at what she did to you. We don't know if she'll hurt you again." I added.

"You hear the music? It's started." Diego joined in on the conversation.

"Do you honestly think she's gonna listen? After everything that's happened?" Luther tried to reason with her.

"We don't have time for this." Klaus groaned. Allison gave Luther a stern look. Luther sighed and gave in, letting Allison go alone.

"You're using her as a distraction aren't you?" Diego asked as we watched her disappear into the theater.

"It'll be our best chance to incapacitate Vanya."

"I don't think Allison will take this lightly." I said, knowing that Allison doesn't like being lied to.

"She'll thank us later." Luther sighed while gesturing us to walk.

"So, what's the plan?" Klaus asked.

"Uh, you wait out front."

"What?" Klaus questioned, he looked disappointed.

"Yeah, you're the lookout." Luther added.

"I'll stay with him then." I patted Klaus on the shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile.

"No. We need your powers more than ever. You're the more useful one out of all of us." Luther nudged me away from Klaus.

I gave an apologetic expression and hugged him tightly. "Don't worry. You have Ben." I smiled.

"That's just making me worry even more." Klaus said in a shaky voice.

~~~☂️~~~

"You keep an eye on Vanya. We'll attack her from backstage." Luther instructed. I stopped him before he could walk off.

"What do you mean keep an eye out? What the hell do you want me to do with my powers?" I held out a hand and created tiny fireworks, reminding him that I could be useful and not just be a spotter.

"If things get dirty you'll have to do that weird shit you do." Luther answered without hesitation. I looked at him in shock, surprised he would even consider that. It made me question whether my siblings even cared for her.

"What? You're asking me to kill her? You've really gone insane." I rebuked.

"It's either her or billions of innocent people. Choose." And with that Luther left me, alone with my thoughts and I.