𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

THE SWEDISH JOB

WE COULDN'T FIND Diego so we decided to head back to Elliot's, hoping that he would be there

Five didn't bother to even knock, instead he teleported the both of us inside. This took me by surprise as I almost ran into a wall. "Give me a warning next time. Will you?" I grumbled.

"Sorry." Five replied dryly, the look on his face was anything but apologetic. 

"No, you're not." I muttered, pulling my hand away and stuffing them in my pockets.

"You're right, I'm not." He chuckled. I gave him a quick glare. "You'll get used to it soon, Doll."

"No, I won't." I clicked my tongue in annoyance. We walked inside and found that Lila was treating Diego's wound with a heat gun. My face contorted in disgust as I stared at my half-naked brother.

I wish I could unsee that.

"Oh. he isn't dead." Five said, he sounded dissatisfied.

"Disappointed?" Lila asked.

"Oh, to see you? Always." Five brutally comebacked. He walked up to a nearby tissue and grabbed a couple to stop the bleeding from his neck. He handed one to me and I stuffed it in my bloody nose.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package." Lila commented. I laughed softly, nodding my head in agreement. "I don't understand how you hangout with this guy." She turned to me.

"Me neither." I replied. I went up to Five to check on his wound. I moved the tissue from his neck and winced at the ugly scratch Pogo had left.

"Did you cut yourself shaving?" Lila questioned once she saw the opened cut. "I can teach you to shave like a big boy."

"No, I just ran into an old family friend." Five sighed. I had gotten some ointment for our injuries and was about to apply it when I heard soft snoring.

I turned to where the sound was coming from and saw Elliot sleeping, who was still in his restraints. "You didn't untie him?" I asked, sounding concerned.

"Was I supposed to?" Lila shrugged. I sighed and walked over to Elliot and untied him. Doing my best to be gentle so I wouldn't wake him up.

I walked back and picked up the ointment and some cotton balls. "Sit." I instructed, motioning for Five to take a seat.

"I don't need..." He tried to protest, but I forcefully pushed him down onto the chair.