𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

THE FRANKEL FOOTAGE

FIVE WAS PACING back and forth, processing what he had just seen

FIVE WAS PACING back and forth, processing what he had just seen. "Of course Dad would be involved in the assassination. I should've known." Diego mumbled.

"Even in this timeline. Mr. Pringles just had to be in my life." I whined, leaning back in my chair, covering my eyes.

"No, you're jumping to conclusions." Five said, not believing that Reginald would be a part of the scandal.

"What else is he doing standing on the grassy knoll, holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas the exact same moment the president gets shot?" Diego asked, raising his voice as he pointed to the screen.

"It doesn't look good, I admit."

"No, he's the signalman for the whole goddamn thing." Diego muttered.

"Easy, Diego. Seriously."

"No, it makes sense. This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you." Diego began. "We have to stop Dad from killing the president."

"Oh, for the love of God. Will you please stop obsessing over John F. Kennedy? I don't think he's into homeless men." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"I am not obsessing over JFK!" Diego defended.

"Diego, calm down, all right?" Five groaned. "Dad was no Boy Scout, but presidential assassination? It's never been his thing." He protested.

"He's right. Dad isn't the killing type." I agreed, backing him up.

"How would you know? You skipped out on his golden years." Diego stated.

"Skipped out? You think I had it easy Diego? I was alone for forty-five years." Five got closer to him, the two glaring at each other.

"I can't say shit I was asleep for sixteen years. Best decision of my life, honestly." I snorted.

"You know what?" Five started. "We don't have time for this right now. Dad's clearly in Dallas, right? Let's just go talk to him. Maybe he can help us fix the timeline."

"Dallas is a big place. We need to find him first."

"Gee, if only we had some magical, old-timely way of finding people and their addresses." Five sarcastically remarked.

"One step ahead of y'all." I placed the phone book on the table. Diego opened the book as he flipped through the pages.

"'Let's start simple. His name." We peered over his shoulder.