𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐎𝐍𝐄

SICKNESS OVERLOAD

Ribs - Lorde
"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Ribs - Lorde"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

I HAD BEEN taking care of Five all day. He had gotten a fever from our last mission and I volunteered to lend him aid. I was wandering the halls, calling out Five's name. The problem was... he's nowhere to be found.

This was a usual occurrence. Whenever Five sneezed he would randomly teleport somewhere in the house, occasionally outside too.

This happened multiple times already. He once got stuck in the chimney, it was hard to get him out, but luckily he teleported out of it; a trail of ash followed behind him.

He also appeared on the roof, in the basement, in a tree; it just got so bad to the point where we had to put a tracker on him.

It was like a game of hide and seek with a sick kid, literally. I looked puzzledly at the tracking device, there was a red dot where I was standing. It said that Five was right here, but I didn't see him.

"Stupid thing." I muttered in annoyance. I hit it against my palm a couple times as an attempt to fix it, but the location didn't change. I sighed and decided to call for him again.

"Five!" I cupped my hands over my mouth to make my voice louder.

"Up here!" I heard Five shout. I looked up and noticed that he was stuck again. This time he was hanging from the chandelier.

How the hell– You know what, I'm not even gonna question it.

I groaned, this is like my hundredth time that I had to unstuck Five from random places. I created wings, they lifted me up in the air; high enough for me to reach Five.

I lifted him up effortlessly and slowly went back down. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. "Let's get you back to bed." I said with a soft sigh.

He hummed in response, a look of defeat on his face. He snuggled against the crook of my neck, sighing as he closed his eyes. I carried Five back to his room, tucking him in bed.

"This is pointless. I can't let a fever take me down. I need to be out there– on those missions– solve equations so I can time travel..." Five ranted on. He tried to get out of bed but I pushed him back down.

"You're sounding a lot like Diego with that hero complex." I scoffed. Five glared at me, a look of offense.

"Never compare me with that dumbass ever again." He spat.

"You'll be a bigger dumbass if you don't get rest. If you keep working your ass off, you'll be stuck here for much longer." I pointed out.

"Sleep is for the weak."

"And so are you. So, stop being stubborn before I knock you out." I threatened. I knew Five hated missing out on missions and taking breaks. He was the most hard working out of the eight of us. But sometimes he takes it too far, and would often get himself hurt.

Five grumbled, knowing that he's in a bad condition to fight. "Good boy." I snickered as I patted his head. He had a scowl on his face, clearly not enjoying this.

I scratched his head, this seemed to calm him down. He felt drowsy as he laid there peacefully. "Sleep with me." He mumbled softly, his eyes barely staying open.

"Five, we're 13." I joked. I knew what he meant, but it'd be funny to see his reaction. His face turned red, his eyes widening, he no longer felt sleepy.

"Not like that! Get your mind out of the gutter." Five exclaimed. I burst out laughing as I stared at his flustered face. He sent me a glare, unamused with my jokes.

"I'm just kidding." I giggled. I climbed into bed with him, covering us both with the blanket. Five wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer. My chin rested on his head as he snuggled against my chest.

"If you sneeze or puke on me. I'm leaving." I warned. He hummed in response, finally feeling drowsy. I played with his hair, occasionally scratching his head to lull him to sleep. After a while, he fell asleep, and soon; I did too.

END

Hey y'all this is the end
of  Extra: One
I hope you guys
enjoyed it!
-Alex

Please leave a like and comment!