𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Öga for Öga

The Red Means I Love You - Maddie Buckley
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

The Red Means I Love You - Maddie Buckley"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

NOAH WRENCHED THE blade out, my blood splattered on the clean floor. I fell to my knees, putting pressure on the wound.

"This is how I feel when I see you leave. It hurts, doesn't it?" Noah spoke, his voice laced with venom. He bent forward and grabbed my chin, roughly forcing me to look up.

There was a look of insanity in his eyes, this was so unusual coming from the sweet and innocent Noah I thought I knew. I watched as he licked a strip of blood off the blade, licking his lips in satisfaction.

"God, you taste as sweet as you look." He said, his voice sent a shiver down my spine.

He's gone mad.

I couldn't speak. I was stunned, scared, and betrayed. All I knew was that I needed to get out of here and fast. With the limited strength I had, I created a smoke bomb. He stumbled back and coughed as the smoke engulfed the room. I took this chance to sprint towards the exit, I pulled on the handle but it was locked.

I heard him laughing, this made me click my tongue in annoyance. I turned and rushed up the stairs, a blood stained trail following. I went into my room, slamming the door shut and locking it. I gasped heavily and slid down the door, my heart pounding in my chest as the open wound in my abdomen continued to gush out blood.

I created temporary bandages, which began to slowly turn transparent. I groaned, irritated that my powers were weak.

I heard shuffling and glass breaking. Then, everything went silent. I strained my ears, placing them on the door. Why is it so quiet? What the hell is going on out there?

I then heard heavy footsteps making their way towards my room

I then heard heavy footsteps making their way towards my room. "Baby?" Someone spoke. My ears perked up, I immediately recognized that voice. "Baby, where are you? Are you okay?" I sighed in relief, it was Five. He's come to save me. I reached for the knob, then paused when I was hit with realization.