𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

I WAS BAKING a fresh batch cookies

I WAS BAKING a fresh batch cookies. The sweet smell coming out of the oven made me drool. I took them out to let them cool, cleaning up my station afterwards.

I heard the familiar ring of the chime, notifying me that a customer had entered. "Hello, what can I start you off with?" I asked, still not looking up at the customer.

Little did she know that he was staring at her. Love filled his eyes as he saw how beautiful his lover looked.

"Coffee, black."

I quickly whipped my head around. That voice...

I stared, wide eyed as I saw the person in front of me. His brown hair falling perfectly over his eyes. Those green eyes that makes my heart race. His adorable uniform and those knee high socks.

It was unmistakably him. Five. I stumbled back, almost falling until I heard a whoosh from behind me.

Five had teleported and caught me just in time. "Still as clumsy as ever, I see." He teased.

"F-Five." I was too transfixed into those green eyes. I was stunned, my mouth hanging open. I examined him, he looks exactly the same as the day I last saw him. I suddenly got pulled away from his grasp. I snapped back into reality and felt Noah wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Pardon me, but we do not serve customers who flirt with our staff. I'd advise you to leave post-haste. " Noah warned. The two boys stared daggers at each other. Five looked extremely pissed. The sight of another man touching his women was infuriating.

Shit. Noah thinks that Five is another rude customer.

"Has anyone told you to not touch things that don't belong to you?" Five pulled me back, my head lightly hitting his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist, gripping me tightly.

"You're quite ill-mannered to be treating a woman with such disrespect." Noah remarked, not liking how rough he was with her.

"I don't think you understand the situation, so let me fill your pea brain with the knowledge. (Y/N) is mine and always has been." Five rudely said.

"I don't think (Y/N) is comfortable with you touching her." Noah tried to pull me back but Five just smacked his hand away.

"I can touch her however I want." Five spat back. To prove his point; He lowered his hands to my butt, squeezing it lightly. A devilish smirk smeared across his face. I let out a shaky breath as blush dusted my cheeks.

Noah was furious now, while Five was grinning evilly. "Now, I advise you to go back to the Queen, or else I'd have to ship each of your limbs to her doorstep." He threatened.

I regained my composure before they could continue their bickering. "Stop it. Both of you." I abruptly snapped at them.

They both shut their mouths, their attention now on me. "You know him?" Noah asked, shocked.