𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

WE MADE OUR way to the cafe

WE MADE OUR way to the cafe. I opened the door, the chime rang, gaining Noah's attention. He almost spilt the coffee in his hands, excited to see the girl. His smile faded when his eyes landed on Five.

"Hey, Noah. How's work going?" I asked while getting behind the counter to start brewing coffee. Five sat on the stool closest to me, glaring at the blonde.

"Business today is calm." He replied, gesturing to the many vacant seats. I was relieved, thankful that I didn't leave Noah on a busy day. I poured Five a cup of coffee. He sipped it and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Since you're here earlier than expected. We still have time for our date after closing up the shop." Noah said, a hopeful expression on his face. That look on his face broke my heart.

"I'm sorry, Noah." I started. His smile faded away, now replaced with disappointment. My heart shattered as I saw his face. "My family is coming back. I don't think I'll be staying for any longer." I told him half of the truth.

His eyes widened in horror. "What... What?" He was at a loss for words. "How long do you have left?"

"Ten days. She'll be out of your care in no time." Five chimed in. Noah was too shocked to even start another argument with him.

"Then that gives me more reason to be with you. If you really are going to leave, I want to be with you for as long as I can." Noah snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"Noah, I..."

"Let. Her. Go." Five demanded through gritted teeth. It sounded more of a threat than a request.

"Who are you to threaten me in my cafe?" Noah spat back, his arms getting slightly tighter around my waist.

"I'm the one who's going to bury you alive if you don't let her go." Five balled up his fists, ready to punch his opponent in the jaw.

"Quit it, Five." I warned. I escaped from Noah's arms, storming up to my room in frustration.

"Where the hell are you going?" Five questioned.

"I'm going to go cool off before I punch you through that goddamn wall!" I shouted back, quickening my pace up the stairs, ignoring Five's protest. "Unbelievable." I muttered.

Five whipped his head around, facing the tall blonde. "I don't know what the hell you're up to. But I know damn well you're meddling in our business." Five accused.

"I suggest you leave." Noah crossed his arms, not giving Five any further information.

"And I suggest you leave her alone."

"Why would I do that?" Noah glared down at him.

"Because she'll choose me. You're just fighting a losing battle." Five answered with a smug smile. "She's my girl."