𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

THE MAJESTIC TWELVE

AFTER EVERYONE LEFT the ring, we had to take care of our unconscious brother

AFTER EVERYONE LEFT the ring, we had to take care of our unconscious brother. We tried lifting him up, but he was too heavy for the three of us to carry. So to speed up the process, I activated my powers, tying his heels together and began dragging him to Vanya's car.

Luther's head bumped on a few rocks as I harshly hauled him on the pavement. He was already beaten to a pulp, he won't notice a few new cuts and bruises.

Luther was too big to fit in the car so we decided to tie him on top of the car roof. Thankfully there weren't many people around. I would have not known what to say if someone asked us what we were doing. Later on we found out that he lived in a rooming house for solitary men. I plopped him onto his bed, about to clean him up, until Vanya insisted that she could do it herself.

Five and I stood outside waiting by the car. "Just out of curiosity." I began. "What was doomsday like?" I asked. Five turned to me, thinking for a moment.

"Different. Instead of the moon flattening our asses, it was a nuclear war." Five answered.

"Cool." I replied in awe. It has been awhile since I've blown something up. Actually, it's been awhile since my last kill. I've been surviving on plants for a year, but it wasn't the same as human souls.

"Did you see me?"

"Yeah, you were pretty badass– killing everything in your path and stuff." Five paused and scoffed lightly. "But you did bitch-slap me the moment you saw me."

"I'm pretty sure you deserved that." I giggled.

"Maybe." He shrugged, grinning softly. He snaked a hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. While his other lifted my chin up. Five leaned closer to my ear, his breath tickling my neck.

"But, I would've preferred a 'welcome back' kiss." He whispered, a devilish smirk plastered on his face. I swallowed the lump in my throat, my ears turning pink.

"You're such a tease." I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help but smile. I wrapped my arms around him, resting my forehead against his chest. "When this is all over, what are your plans for a normal life?"

"Well, us Hargreeves aren't capable of having a normal life." Five scoffed. "But, anywhere with you is normal enough."

"Can we get a dog?" I asked, hopeful. I looked up at him, my eyes twinkling. He nervously chuckled as a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Maybe. I'm still kind of traumatized from the last dog we snuck into the house." Five replied as he shivered slightly. The memory played in my head, my face turning white. Long story short, after Reginald found out, he did not last a day.

I miss Mr. Pawpsicle.

We talked for a few more minutes, only to realize that Vanya still hasn't come back. "What the hell is happening up there? She sure is taking her sweet time."