𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

THE MAJESTIC TWELVE

I Was Made For Lovin' You - Kiss Plays
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

FIVE TELEPORTED US inside the room where the Majestic 12 held their meeting

FIVE TELEPORTED US inside the room where the Majestic 12 held their meeting. We appeared in a tight closet, trying our best to stay silent. Peering through the slats, we listened in on their conversation.

"The president is continuing to make inquiries into Roswell and the other crash sites, gentlemen. And, as you know, we cannot allow him to get his nose into our business. I've confirmed the motorcade will indeed be turning left on Elm Street. We'll have our people in place."

"Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill-timed." That elegant voice was unmistakably Reginald's. Five and I both struggled in the small closet.

"It's going to be a turkey shoot." A man said.

We pushed against each other to get comfort, but as we were moving, Five bumped into something. The soft clatter alerted the men, the room falling silent. I smacked him softly, sending him a glare.

As I went back to peer through, I saw Reginald turn his head, his attention now at the closet where we hid. Even though he wasn't look directly at me, his intense gaze still sent shivers down my spine.

"Dad?" Five whispered softly. He seemed uneasy as he stared at the elegant man. I placed my pointer finger up to my lips, telling him to shut up. Reginald walked towards the fireplace and picked up a metal poker, making his way slowly towards the closet.

Five seemed to be in a trance, his eyes never leaving Reginald. I quickly tapped him on the shoulder, making him snap back into reality.

Hurry and teleport us out of here before we get gutted like a fish!

I internally screamed, hoping he would somehow receive my message. He grabbed my hand and teleported us out before we could receive the same fate Diego had. We landed back in the hallway, as Five exhaled sharply.

"God, can this day get any worse?" I asked myself. As if I jinxed it, I turned around and saw a tall Swede in a white suit standing menacingly behind us. "I guess it can." I scoffed.

What the hell? Is this one of Malfoy's relatives?

"Shit." Five exclaimed. Before I could even react, he grabbed Five and slammed him against the wall. He was about to slam him a second time, but Five teleported out of his grasp. Five appeared behind him, quickly kicking him down. Five grabbed his neck and attempted to snap his neck.

 Five grabbed his neck and attempted to snap his neck