𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

THE END OF SOMETHING

Dog Days Are Over - Florence + the Machine
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Dog Days Are Over - Florence + the Machine"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

SISSY'S RANCH WAS visible in the distance. We all noticed that something peculiar was happening. It was snowing, heavy, heavy, snow.

There was a giant storm above the ranch, the wind whistling sharply. Occasionally there would be lighting, energy crackling and sizzling.

We parked outside of the barn, exiting out of the car. We were greeted with a cold breeze. I shivered, hugging myself as my breath was visible in the air. Five noticed my shivering state. He grabbed my freezing hands and began to blow on it, his warm breath hitting my palms.

I blushed and bit my lip. He placed one last kiss on my hands and released them. He reached for my blazer and fixed it, allowing the thick fabric to hug my figure. I smiled sheepishly up at him, feeling loved from this small action.

"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego shouted, the lightning almost muting his words.

"Well, the correlation is high." Five replied. Suddenly, a blonde woman kicked the door open, a gun in her hands.

"Sissy! Sissy!" Vanya called to her. She racked a round and pointed the weapon at us threateningly.

"Get back! All of you, just get the hell back!" Sissy demanded, running up to us. We backed away, Klaus putting his hands up. Okay, shit, that's one way to be greeted. Didn't know Vanya was into the feisty type. Then again, she did date a psychopath.

"Sissy! Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked, holding a hand out for her to halt.

"Carl." She simply replied.

"What did he do to you?" Vanya questioned, her voice full of worry. Sissy's breath shook.

"He's... He's dead." She answered. Vanya looked at her in shock, lowering her hand. "Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"

"No..."

"Vanya, what the hell did you do to my son?"

"We don't have time for this." Diego intervened as he tried to walk closer. Sissy pointed the gun at him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To help your son." Diego tried to reason with her.

"Look, Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and sisters." Vanya explained. Klaus and Luther waved at her.

"Ma'am."

Sissy shook her head in disbelief. "Were you lyin' to me the whole time?" She asked.

"Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone." Vanya persuaded.