𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

RUN BOY RUN

WE ARRIVED AT MeriTech

WE ARRIVED AT MeriTech. We stood, waiting for who knows what. Five clutched the eyeball, getting impatient.

"Uh, can I help you?" A doctor spoke. Probably wondering why a couple of kids are standing around. We both turned around, staring at the man.

"I need to know who this belongs to." Five said, holding up the prosthetic eye.

"Where did you get that?" The doctor asked. He gave us a look of caution as he stared at the eyeball.

"Why do you care?" Five retorted. The man looked at us, clearly unimpressed. I nervously fidgeted with my sleeve, trying to fix the situation. I managed to think of a believable lie.

"We... found it... at a playground, actually." I spoke, sounding a little uncertain.

"It must have just..." Five clicked his tongue, "... popped out."

"We want to return it to its rightful owner." We both smiled, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Aw, what a thoughtful young man." The secretary commented, looking at us in awe.

"Yeah. Look up the name for me, will ya?" Five said, rudely. He clearly didn't like being called 'young man'.

"I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential. That means I can't tell you..." Our attention was now back at the doctor.

"Yeah, I know what it means." Five interrupted. I nudged his shoulder, signaling him to keep his cool before they kick us out.

"But I'll tell you what I can do. I will take the eye off your hands and return it to the owner. I'm sure he or she will be very grateful so I can just..." The doctor tried to take the eye, but Five moved it away from his grasp.

"Yeah, you're not touching this eye."

"Now, you listen here, young man..."

Uh oh...

Five lost his temper and decided to act on his anger. He grabbed the doctor by the shirt, roughly pulling him to his level.

 He grabbed the doctor by the shirt, roughly pulling him to his level