𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

VALHALLA

WE ENDED UP in a beauty parlor, which Allison's friend owned

WE ENDED UP in a beauty parlor, which Allison's friend owned. Music was playing on the radio as everyone got drunk, besides me. As much as I wanted to drink my problems away, someone had to be the responsible one. I have to stay sober in case a fight breaks out.

Allison growled and chuckled, picking up a bottle of alcohol. "The nerve of that man." She began to rant. "I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath. I mean, doesn't know who I am? No, no. No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it."

"Pew, pew." Vanya made finger guns and began to shoot the mirror.

"I'm protecting him." Allison continued.

"Pew, pew."

Allison gave Klaus a soft slap. "Ow. From what?" He asked, looking up at her.

"The end of the word, for one." Allison answered.

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya asked, still in disbelief. There was a moment of silence before Allison answered.

"Well, it did last time, and we did everything Five could think of to stop it." She replied while doing Klaus' hair.

"Also, Five would also never lie about the end of the world." I added.

"Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot? Wouldn't that be weird?" Klaus questioned, his cigarette between his lips as he stood up. I stayed silent. In my opinion, he's already hot.

"What?"

"Eww."

"Oh! Oh, eww! Eww! Please, Miss 'Luther was my lover'. Klaus mocked as he made kissing sounds. I stifled a laugh, but let out a soft snort.

"We have never even kissed." Allison defended.

"Yeah, but you guys were making little sick moon-dog eyes at each other all through puberty and breakfasts and all that." Klaus replied. I bursted out laughing, which earned a glare from Allison.

"Well, if you're going to make fun of Luther and I. What about (Y/N) and Five? They've done some shit together." Allison questioned.

"Wait, how'd you even know about us?" I asked. Damn, I thought we were pretty discreet, but my mind wandered off to the time where Five kissed me in the middle of a shooting. Eh, maybe not. "And don't drag me into his stupid arguemnt." I continued.

"Oh, please, I have never seen Five display that much emotion whenever he looks at you." Klaus replied. "I swear, the day that you two were born, was the day you two became soulmates."

"Hey, Luther and I are actually the same age. Isn't Five like mentally 58?" Allison pointed out.

"Don't remind me." I grumbled. "Well, he looks 15 now, so stop making it sound like I'm a victim.