𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

Glimpse of Us - Joji
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Glimpse of Us - Joji"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

I WAS CASUALLY doing my daily job. Serving coffee to customers as I usually do. Once in a while I'd get rude customers, but the ones I hated the most were the perverted ones.

I had a brief flashback from my first encounter with one.

~~~☂️~~~

"Hey cutie. When are you getting off work?" A middle aged man asked in a flirtatious tone. It annoyed me that this man had the audacity to flirt with me. I gripped the mug of coffee that I held and glared at him, trying to keep my cool. But that was short-lived when he winked at me, this ticked me off.

"I don't serve rats." I poured the hot liquid on his head. The customer screamed in agony as he ran out the store. A wicked grin plastered on my face as I stared in satisfaction, but my face dropped as I saw a disappointed Granny and a horrified Noah.

She told me that all women should stand up against horrible men. But she scolded me because I reacted poorly. She made me promise to never do that again because I could get in serious trouble. I know that she was only trying to protect me, but man was it satisfying to bring pain amongst the hideous. So now, if someone was giving me trouble, I'd notify Noah straight away.

~~~☂️~~~

It's been awhile since that incident. Luckily enough, we didn't get sued. Over some time, I got used to the cat calls and flirting from the guys and girls.

What can I say? I'm a total chick and dick magnet.

I was busy wiping down the counter when Noah approached me, placing a hand above mine to gain my attention.

I looked up at him, tilting my head in confusion. I noticed that he was fiddling with his apron. He seemed nervous.

"(Y/N). I was wondering if..." Noah started.

"Yes?"

He took in a deep breath and stared into my eyes. "I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me for dinner tomorrow."

I was about to reply, but he wasn't finished. "As a date." He added. Noah lifted my hand up, holding it delicately.

I fumble over my words from that last sentence. "Uh, wow, that was sudden." I chuckled awkwardly.

"My apologies. You don't have to accept it if you're not interested." Noah released his hold from my hand, his face saddening.

"No, no, no. I'd love to have dinner with you." I brought his hand up to mine once again.

His expression brightly as a smile spread across his perfect face; which reminded me of a golden retriever

His expression brightly as a smile spread across his perfect face; which reminded me of a golden retriever. He placed a kiss on my hand and went back to work. My heart skipped a beat as butterflies started to flutter in my stomach. I blushed a bit as I stared at my hand.

My stomach dropped when the thought of Five appeared. I shook my head, trying to forget about the brunette boy. It's been a year now, I need to let him go.

END

Hey y'all this is the end
of  the 31st chapter
I hope you guys
enjoyed it!
-Alex

QOTD: What animal would you want as a pet?

Please leave a like and comment!