𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

THE END OF SOMETHING

WE ARRIVED BACK at Elliot's

WE ARRIVED BACK at Elliot's. I told Klaus about what had happened with Ben; needing time to process, he isolated himself in a room. I was still grieving Ben's death, the loss of my best friend pained me greatly.

Five, who also knew, came to comfort me. We settled into a vacant room cuddling on a bed as I cried softly into his chest. He littered me with kisses, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"I miss him."

"I know, I know. I miss him too."

Suddenly, we heard a static sound coming from below. All of us gathered down stairs, the TV presented the news.

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald. Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza. A Cuban exile known only as Diego..."

"Cuban?"

"Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium. A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong.' Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter."

"Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader. And finally, (Y/N) Hargreeves."

I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard my name. "A young girl who represents Denny's Diner. A witness has reported seeing her murder the famous Noah Thompson. She also may have some relation with Vanya Hargreeves. Beware, (Y/N) is marked dangerous– a monster no one has ever seen before, so please be cautious.

Echo appeared and glared at the screen as the reporter revealed a photo of me. "You're damn right you should. That fucker deserved to get his head bitten off!" He shouted angrily at the screen.

The siblings turned their heads, staring at us in concern. Five grinned proudly and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. Echo and Five fist bumped.

"The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network..."