𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ÖGA FOR ÖGA

Choke - iDK HOW
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Choke - iDK HOW"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

THE HANDLER BROUGHT us to 1982. We walked towards a lodge as upbeat polka music and chattering was playing in the background. We stepped inside and approached a curly haired lady, who I presumed was a worker.

"Excuse me." Five spoke.

"Uff da!" She exclaimed. "You snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till 3:00." She said, a warm smile on her face. I frowned, a little disappointed. Damn, I kind of want cookies right now.

"I can hardly wait." He responded.

"Uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" I asked.

"Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room." She answered. "You looking for your moms? They in for the convention?

Five's eyes wandered off, staring at something in the distance. "Uh, sure." I replied, hesitantly. I turned to him and followed his gaze, wondering what he was so fascinated about. Oh, my God. Is that a vending machine? Vending Machine. My eyes sparkled as I continued to stare at it.

"Hey, could I get some change?" Five asked as he pulled out a dollar bill, handing it to the lady.

"Oh, sure, I'll just look in my purse." She replied, unzipping her fanny pack and began to look for change. Five and I exhaled softly, fixing our blazers. It has been a while since we've had something to eat. "Only a nickel and a couple of dimes. Oh! You... are... in... luck, mister." The lady stated, handing him the coins.

"Thank you." I said, a smile on my face. Five chuckled softly as he held the coins.

"You know some say the best luck is to die at the right time." He quoted. The lady looked at him, concerned and worried. I knitted my eyebrows together and stared at him, shaking my head.

"Who the fuck says that?" I questioned. Five brushed it off with a shrug, walking towards the vending machine. "What are you gonna get?" I asked, looking at the many options.

"Nutter butter. Want one?"

"Hm, sure."

Five inserted the right amount of coins and pushed the buttons. The machine activated but stopped, the Fudge Nutter was stuck. He typed in the code again and hit the machine a few times. Five grew more frustrated, until he finally snapped. His temper got the best of him as he began to shake it aggressively.

"Come on!" He shouted as he rammed his shoulder into it. "Stupid mother Fudge Nutter!"

I watched in amusement. Covering my mouth with a hand to contain my laughter. I debated whether in not to stop him. No thanks, I needed some sort of entertainment.