𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

THE SEVEN STAGES

Mary on a Cross - Ghost
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Mary on a Cross - Ghost"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

FIVE WAS PACING back and forth, his stress increasing. Now that the briefcase is gone, we have no way of getting home and saving the world.

"Now what?" Luther questioned.

"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with God." Five shouted, an exasperated expression on his face.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asked.

"Screw them both. They should have been here." He replied, angrily.

Klaus groaned and sat up. "What about Diego? He's quite a responsible young man, no?" He asked. Five grunted and let out his frustration on a piece of cardboard, kicking it at the wall.

Poor cardboard.

"Something must've happened to them." I said, finally gaining my energy back. I was still in pain, not just from the stab wound. But the damage to my heart was insufferable. I can't believe I got betrayed by someone who I trusted. I also can't believe I killed him. I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

"Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse."

"Says the person who was banging a mannequin." I muttered. I turned to my right and saw Ben covered from head to toe in puke. I grimaced as Ben sniffed himself and gagged. "The hell happened to you?" I asked, eyeing him up and down.

"Next time, let me possess you instead." He replied, looking at his vomit covered clothes.

"Yeah, no. I already have my own ghost bitch." I denied.

"Five! Come on."

"You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for himself now. How 'bout that?" Five stated and began walking inside. He opened the door and slammed it shut.

Klaus sighed. "Did Five just get meaner?" He questioned, whimpering.