𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

MEET THE FAMILY

Where Is My Mind? - Pixies
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Where Is My Mind? - Pixies"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

THE NIGHT SKY blew its cold air into the room. The coolness sent a shiver of relief down his spine. The duvet covered the two as the small breeze made their hair dance.

Five sighed happily as he slept pleasantly on the comfortable mattress. He snuggled into the warmth of his woman, his lean arms wrapped affectionately around her. He hummed softly, a smile of elation plastered on his face. Finally, some peace and quiet with the love of his life. He wished for this moment to last forever.

Then something shifted. The once-dim room became dazzlingly bright. Number Five furrowed his brows, the light bothering him through his closed eyes. He huffed and they fluttered open. What was met in front of him was not his lover, but a mannequin. Delores.

The boy jumped back, her inanimate eyes bore into his. The thumping of his pulse spiked rapidly. His hands met with the earth, sand, and rubble dug into his skin. Everything was as before, collapsed buildings, smoke, fire, and no signs of life. The Apocalypse.

"No, no, no!" He muttered as his eyes widened, his pupils dilating in terror. "Not again, not again!"

Five staggered back, stumbling to get on his feet

Five staggered back, stumbling to get on his feet. The pungent smell of smoke filled his lungs; a smell he could never forget. He felt dread in the bottom of his stomach, fear crawling beneath his skin. The sun shined bright and hot over him, his vision began to blur.

"Vanya! Klaus! (Y/N)!" He shouted until thorns scratched his throat, leaving his vocal cords to strain and burn. His slender fingers gripped firmly on the back of his neck, fidgeting and getting anxious.

The horror he spent here, his life ended in this exact moment, in this exact place. The crumbled structure of the Umbrella Academy surrounded him from all sides, his sibling's lifeless bodies lied amongst the rubble.

What felt like a large stone lodged into his throat, he could not speak, he could not breathe. He fell to his knees; right in front of him was the deceased body of his lover. The boy crawled weakly toward her, and the scar he left on his chest began to prickle.