𝐓𝐄𝐍

EXTRA ORDINARY

FIVE WOKE UP. Rubbing his eyes tired. Once his vision was cleared up, he got a good view of what was in front of him. Eight was asleep, her arms wrapping around him tightly. He brought a finger up to her neck. Five sighed in relief as he felt her pulse. She's real.

Her face was nuzzling against his chest. "Cute." Five thought happily. A small smile appeared on his face as he stared at her.

He slowly brushed her hair out of her face, being gentle so he wouldn't wake her. At a glance she looked so innocent and sweet, but when people really got to know her... she's definitely got a loud mouth.

Five sighed, thinking about all the insults they tossed around. The more he stared at her, the more he started to get lost in thought. She was living in his head rent free. The way her eyes would shine when she gets happy, how her laugh makes his heart skip a beat. His eyes slowly went down. And her lips... God those lips.

Overall, she's perfect in every way. Five really missed this. He felt his heart flutter, it was a weird feeling, something that he hadn't felt in a long time. He'd only felt this way when he was around her.

But these feelings scare him. It's like he couldn't live without her, just the thought of losing her again was horrifying. She makes him feel like he did deserve happiness, that maybe he was worthy of something so pure.

Five brushed it off, probably just touch starved. He could admit, he does love her. But it's not like he was in love with her, right?

"God, I'm so stupid, of course I'm not in love with her. She's my best friend. I just missed her a lot... that's all."

Five sighed and cleared his thoughts, remembering what was actually important. Saving the world. He had no time for feelings anyways. But if someone tried to take her away from him... he wouldn't hesitate to claim what belonged to him.

He gripped her waist, maybe a little too hard, because she began to stir in her sleep. He leaned in close, right next to her ear.

"Wake up, Doll." Five whispered. She let out a small whine, opening her eyes slowly, followed by a yawn.

~~~☂️~~~

"Wake up, Doll." I awoke from a familiar husky voice. My eyes fluttered open, letting out a yawn.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Time for you to get your ass up." Five replied, sarcastically. I looked up at him rolling my eyes. I noticed that he seemed to be fully awake, probably woke up a while before me.