𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

VALHALLA

DIEGO AND LILA finally arrived

DIEGO AND LILA finally arrived. "Was that him?" Diego asked.

"Yeah." I confirmed, still staring into the distance as the car disappeared from our view. We went through hell and back just to watch him leave. What a waste of my time.

"You know, I'm starting to get the feeling Dad's avoiding us." Five said.

"No shit, he hates kids." I scoffed.

Lila sighed softly. "Hate to be the boring one, guys, but, uh, it's time we get the hell out of here." She said, starting to walk away.

"When you say 'we', who exactly are you referring to?" Five asked, by his tone he was not asking in a friendly way. Lila paused and turned around.

"Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence." She replied.

"Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you to return posthaste."

Police sirens were blaring in the distance alerting Diego. "She's right, Five. We gotta get outta here." He intervened. I nodded in agreement, I really don't want to deal with the cops right now.

"I just saved your life, you kinder-shit. If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you is a blazer and some bloody socks." Lila defended. She was not happy that Five was being ungrateful.

 She was not happy that Five was being ungrateful

"And that's the problem. You're too good. You ask too many questions. You know too much. And you fight like you know what you're doing." Five stated. She turned to Diego and I as if asking for backup. I just gave her a blank stare. I hate it whenever he's right.

"He's got a point." Diego said.

"So I know how to handle myself, and that makes me the bad guy?" She asked, scoffing.

"Whoever you are, you're in my way. If I see you again, I will kill you." Five emphasized the threat. With that he seized by hand and we walked off. I gave her one last smile as I got dragged away. But I couldn't help but feel betrayed.