𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

THE END OF SOMETHING

War Is Over - John Lennon & Yoko Ono
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

War Is Over - John Lennon & Yoko Ono"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

FIVE APPEARED AT the entrance of the barn. In shock, he patted himself, finding out that his bullet wounds were gone. "I know that we can be your family if you just let us." Diego said. Suddenly, we heard the sound of scuffling.

I turned and spotted the Handler and Five fighting. I presumed that she was attempting to surprise attack us from the way she was holding that gun. Five stole the weapon from her hands, pointing it at her. Confused, I looked back to the spot Five last stood.

Wasn't he right next to me? Whatever, he's a boy full of surprises anyways.

The Handler held her hands up to surrender. "It's true, isn't it?" Lila asked. "What Five said." She didn't respond, clenching her jaw tightly. "Answer me! Is it true?"

"Well..."

Gunshots were fired, piercing the Handler in the chest. She grunted softly and fell on the floor, blood spilling from her mouth.

"Damn, that should've been me pulling the trigger." I joked as we all stared in shock. Lila took this as a chance to sprint for the briefcase.

"The case!" Luther exclaimed, attempting to run after her.

"No!" Diego cried out, tackling him down. They both fell on the floor with a grunt, Luther on top of him. Lila grabbed the briefcase. Taking one last look, she teleported away. I turned my attention back to Five and the Swede. The two cocking their weapons.

We all stared at them as they both maintained intense eye contact. The tension grew heavier as we awaited the first blow. But a fight didn't break out. Instead, Five dropped his weapon, the gun thudding heavily.

"Enough."

The Swede looked at all of us, contemplating if he should kill us all. To my relief, he dropped the gun as well.

"Tillräckligt."

The Swede left, leaving us in the barn. Luther grunted as he stared down at Diego, who was still on the floor. "I almost had her. Why the hell did you stop me?" He asked. Diego looked up at him, a faint smile on his face.

"Because I love her." He replied.

"Don't blame him, love made him crazy." I defended. The two got up, but Diego spotted something on the ground. He picked it up and realized that it was a beaded bracelet. From his reaction, it seemed to mean a lot to him.

"Who the hell was that guy?" Klaus asked, gesturing to the doorway where the Swede previously stood. Five turned to me, pain in his eyes.

"Five, are you okay?" I asked, worriedly. His silence made me feel uneasy. Five didn't respond, he just continued to walk toward me, staring at me like a deer in headlights. Raising his hand, he reached to touch my neck, feeling my pulse. He sighed in relief. "Did something happen?" I questioned.