𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

THE WHITE VIOLIN

Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

SOMETHING CAUGHT FIVE'S attention. He tapped my shoulder and signaled for us to leave. We both went to investigate whatever Five heard. Five walked up to one of the bowling ball storages.

He observed it and picked up a container. During my time at the commission I already knew what that was.

'NUMBER FIVE AND NUMBER EIGHT' was written on the label. "How the hell did she find us?" We both were shocked and clueless.

Five seemed to have solved the mystery. He hastily rummaged through his pockets, pulling out the candy that we had at The Handler's office.

He quickly unwrapped it and it revealed a tracking device. "She's good." He commented. I also rummaged through my pockets and found a second tracking device.

 I also rummaged through my pockets and found a second tracking device

We both dropped it on the floor and smashed it with our shoes. Five opened up the tube and tossed the remains aside. He held up a fortune cookie, only to break it in half.

Five showed the paper to me. 'TIME MARCHES ON... OR DOES IT?' The letter wrote. There also seemed to be an address on the bottom.

I snatched the broken pieces of the fortune cookie and ate it. Crunching on it with satisfaction. "Hey, hey, hey. Spit that out. For all we know, that could be poisonous." Five scolded.

"You really think poison could take me down?" I scoffed and continued to swallow the cookie; not listening to Five's complaints. He just sighed and turned to walk away.

I pulled him back by his sleeve before he could escape. "I think you're forgetting something." I pointed to myself.

Where the hell does he think he's going without me?

Five rolled his eyes and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back for you." He whispered in my ear. Before I could protest he teleported away.

"That's not what I meant!" I groaned. I had really wanted to tag along. Mainly because I wanted to shove his boss's head up her ass.