𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘

THE END OF SOMETHING

Train Wreck - James Arthur
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

THE WHOLESOME MOOD was broken from the sounds of a wailing child

THE WHOLESOME MOOD was broken from the sounds of a wailing child. Wait, never mind— that's just Diego. I parted from their clasp, and groaned.

"We should probably help Diego. He's been crying for help like a little bitch." I suggested. All of us ran towards him, who was still yelling for aid. One of Diego's legs was stuck under the tractor, his lanky build was unable to move it.

"What took you so long?" Diego fussed, a little exasperated.

"Well, we're here now. Do you wanna stop complaining?" Luther quipped, grabbing onto the tractor.

"Or, if you prefer, we could just leave you here." Klaus added.

"What he said." Allison agreed.

"Yeah, we can leave you here to rott if you don't stop giving attitude." I chimed in.

"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?" Vanya asked, as she scouted the area.

"More accurately, an argument." I corrected. Luther and Klaus strained their muscles as they lifted up the tractor. Well— mainly Luther.

"Go, go, go, go!" Allison ushered, helping Diego move his foot from under it. He crawled away with a groan.

"Are you out?" Luther asked.

"Yeah!" Diego shouted back. Luther grunted and placed the tractor back down. Diego got up and faced him.

"Team Zero! Unstoppable." Diego cheered, raising his hand up for a high five.

"All right." Luther mistook this as a fistbump, so when they made contact, it was a little awkward. "Uh..."

I stared at them and facepalmed. Couple of dumbasses. "Okay, has anyone seen Five?" Allison asked, breaking the awkward tension.

"I don't know, he's around here somewhere." Luther answered.

"Yeah, I think he's fighting Lila. Fucker better not be losing." I replied, visualizing how their fight scene would play out. Imagine he loses to a frying pan. This thought made me snort. No, Five isn't that dumb.

"By the way, your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five." Luther informed, facing Diego.

"Yeah, that bitch just rumored me so I couldn't breathe." Allison added.