Prologue

"Rosia!" A pair of strong arms came to catch her before she could fall from the ground as she continued to cough, a blood started coming out from her mouth as it stained her clothes.

"Lucas.." she called her lover's name and stared at him forming a small smile on her face. "It's time.." She uttered. "It's time for you to let me go, Lucas." She again smiled and cupped his cheeks with her one hand.

"Shut up idiot. I won't let you go, I will heal you." Frustrated in the situation, he clicked his tongue and teleported the both of them in his tower carefully laying her down on his bed.
"And that's a promise." He added.

"It's too late, Lucas..please..give-" The man cut her off by saying. "There's still time, just hang on." He desperately said, It may not look like it but he's on the verge of crying. He wants to save his love, he wants to be with her forever. He doesn't want to live without her.

He doesn't know what will happen to him if she dies. The very first person who loved him for who he truly is will die infront of him.

"Lucas please.. you're only hurting yourself." She again coughed which made her cover her mouth with her hands, this time more blood came out from her mouth.

Lucas stared at her helplessly, He couldn't even do anything. His magic can't heal someone like her with a black magic flowing inside her.

Usually he would heal someone who has a black magic inside them but this one is just too strong that he can't remove the black magic inside her.

"Damn it!" He shouted. His voice were filled with anger and sadness. As he threw the items from the table everywhere. Books are scattered everyone while the shattered glass was on the ground.

He slowly walked towards her and sat on the edge of his bed. All he can do is stare at her watching her on her death bed. "How useless of me." He mumbled and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"You're not, You did everything to make me happy..and I'm contented with that...I wished to spend more time with you but it seems impossible now." She chuckled as tears started building up in her eyes.

"Remember that time I promised you that I would be with you forever?..and won't leave you?.. I'm sorry, I couldn't fulfill my promise." The man fell silent listening to her, afraid that once he utter a word tears would flow from his eyes.

"I just want to be with you forever..why can't that happen?" And just like that she bursted her tears out infront of him. It's true, She wants to be with him forever, She wants to spend more time with him, She wants to tease him more.

But the world seems to be against them.

"Thank you for everything Lucas, You made me really happy despite that I called you a perverted man when we first met." She laughed, She's on the verge of dying yet she still managed to smile and laugh. "If I were given a chance to meet you again in my next life.."

"I would run towards you and would start a fight." She laughed then smiled at him, That was the last time he's gonna see her smile and laugh.

And he was not ready for it. Why does the world so cruel to them?

"I love you, Lucas.. remember that." And there it was her pale lifeless body laying down Infront of him.

He let out a shakey breath as his body started to tremble while a tear from his eyes fell and with that all he's tears started to fall.

The tears that he's been preventing from falling just a while ago finally fell.

It's been so long since he last cried and now he's experiencing it again. He swore himself that he would kill whoever casted the black magic on her.

It's because of her family, her family who treated her like she's some shit. The royal family. The obelia family.

He would die for her but he can't which sucks for him.

He would kill the royal family just for her.

He would burn the entire empire just for her.

And that shows how much he loves her.

"I will wait for you."

Such an unbearable pain that it made him go to a long deep slumber.

Gasp!