Ch 21: Lippe Tea

Snap!

"Woah-" Athanasia cut herself off seeing the two sitting on the couch staring at her. "Where the hell have you two been!? I've been looking everywhere in the palace!!"

"Oh? Did you get teleported back here a bit early?" Lucas asked crossing his legs staring at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Not that, don't answer that question, my question is supposed to be..where on earth have you been!?!?"

"Jeez.. you're so loud." Lucas covered his ears looking irritated. "We went somewhere far away while you're away since we're bored."

"Where exactly?"

"Le- Le what? I forgot, it has an Le in it." Ambrosia smiled sheepishly at her sitting on the couch. Athanasia sighed sitting beside Ambrosia and looked at Lucas.

"Where did the two of you go?" She asked.

"Why do you need to know anyways? It's a secret." He teased, Athanasia rolled her eyes giving up. She knew he would never say where they have been.

***

"Daddy, Daddy." Athanasia called the emperor. Their currently having tea. It's also been one month since Ambrosia and Lucas have met.

Lucas told them he needs to go somewhere and so they bid their goodbye.

"I'm so worried about our debutante coming up soon." Athanasia murmured playing with her fingers to atleast calm herself. "What if I get nervous and make mistakes?"

"You can make mistakes." Ambrosia said with a smile. "We're a human too anyways, human makes mistake."

"I know, I'm working hard on the dance but I'm still worried."

"What do you have to worry about?" Claude asked sipping his tea. "But someone might say mean things about us."

"Then that would be the last thing they ever say." He answered making the two sweat dropped.

He still hasn't changed after all.

"You don't need to think too much of about it, Just dance once for the sake
formality and get out of there." Athy sweat dropped while smiling. "Aren't you also worried at the upcoming debutante of yours?" He looked at Ambrosia who's always enjoying the lippe tea.

"I'am but for some reason this tea helps me calms down." She said looking at the lippe tea. "Papa."

"What is it?"

"What was the main ingredient of lippe tea again?" She asked, Claude, Athy and Felix looked at her with their confused face.

"Sanyu." He bluntly answered.

"I want to make a lippe tea after our debutante, Can I make lippe tea for you, papa?" Claude looked at her with his shocked face.

Ambrosia had given her another deja vu of Diana as Diana was the one who always makes lippe tea for him.

He gotta admit, Diana's lippe tea will be never comparable over the maid's lippe tea.

"If that's what you want then." He closed his eyes calling his royal guard. "We seem to be running out of ingredients."

"Felix, go order them to buy the ingredients."

"P-papa! I'll be making after my debutante so no need to rush it!!" Ambrosia sweat dropped.

"Can I take a sip on your lippe tea Rosia?" Athy asked with a glimpse on her eyes.

"Ofcourse."

"It's better now or never." Claude said opening his right eye taking a peek on his daughters. "May I know the reason of your sudden request?"

"I don't know, I just feel like making it. When I first tastes it I've been planning on making it but I never got to since the maids there never allowed me to!" She complained which made her sister chuckle.

***

"May the blessings and glory of the obelian empire always be with you." A familiar voice spoke. Ambrosia and Athanasia turned around seeing the duke.

"Sir Roger, it's been awhile." Felix greeted.

"The princesses have grown into beautiful young ladies I see." He smiled, Ambrosia and Athanasia smiled back at him and is probably cursing him inside.

"How lucky I arrived earlier than my schedule audience with his majesty, since I get to see you like this princesses." He smiled once again. This time his smile looks way to faked.

"I'm glad to run into you as well my Lord." Athanasia grinned.

"Princesses, your debutante is coming up soon, have you chosen who will be your escorts that day?" He grinned looking like he's about to plot something.

"Ofcourse we have." Athanasia spoke. "Our papa will be going out with us."

"Y-you mean, his majesty?" He mumbled enough for them to hear as his visible shock face showed.

"Ofcourse, we have requested for him, do you have any problem with that Mr. White?" Ambrosia said and called him in his usual nickname.

"Ah, I see..you still call me that." He smiled in annoyance, Ambrosia smirked seeing that the duke is getting annoyed.

In that way, he'll leave and probably throw a tantrum like a child.

"If you may excuse me, princesses but I need to leave." Ambrosia and Athanasia nodded grinning while they looked at his figure slowly fading away.

"Let's go." Athanasia said as they continued to walk, Rosia was about to follow them not until she spotted a certain person.

Rosia walked away from them running towards the warlock. "Lucas!" She called, The warlock hummed turning around. "You're back? You went back early."

He stared at her for a moment which made the princess confused. "One moment." He murmured kneeling down.

She looked down seeing the warlock had time her shoes. "You're not a little kid and you're walking around with this stuck on you too." He said removing the leaf from her forehead.

"Rosia!!" Athanasia ran towards her along with Felix following behind her. "Oh? Lucas, you're back?"

"No, It's just my clone." He sarcastically said scoffing.

"Well, I'm terribly busy but I will make time to pay a visit every now and then." He bowed continuing. "Since her highness seems to be missing my company, dearly."

Athanasia looked at Rosia in a teasing way while smiling smugly at her. "In your dreams."

"Time to for us to go princesses." The red haired man said smiling worrying that he might have disturbed such a moment for the princess and the warlock.