Ch 22: Birthday

"Happy Birthday our dear princesses!!"

"Our princesses has grown so much!"

"Hannah, Ces!" Athanasia and Ambrosia called their name hugging them.

"I missed you!!" Hannah emotionally cried making the princesses sweat dropped.

"You remembered us, how so sweet of you princesses!!" Hannah exclaimed wiping her tears.

"Happy Birthday princesses."

"Thank you everyone!" They both said at the same while smiling.

"Why don't you two start opening your gifts?" Lily suggested. Ambrosia and Athanasia started opening their gifts one by one.

"Woah! Thank you, This are all so beautiful." Rosia said smiling. She had also received a Ryu stuff toy which she really loves.

"Now let's have some cake." Lily smiled holding a chocolate cake, the two princess made an 'O' expression wanting to eat it right now. "Hannah and me baked it while Ces did the decorating."

"Wah!! It's so delicious!" Athanasia's eyes sparkled as she tasted the cake.

"Thank you everyone!"

***

"Goodnight Princess." Lily kissed Rosia's forehead touching Rosia's soft hair. "You and your sister are a precious gift not only to me but everyone in obelia." She softly smiled cupping her cheeks.

"You and your sister are the most precious gift we had received ever since the both of you were born." Rosia smiled at her brightly.

"Good night to you too Lily, Thank you for today." She wishpers covering herself in a blanket.

Lily smiled and stood up from her sit and is probably going to Athanasia's room next.

Ambrosia sighed, In the end Claude didn't come to their party. But she was not upset or anything it's just it makes him feel like a normal person.

It must be hard for someone loosing someone they love. Ambrosia stood up from her bed walking around. "I wanna see her." She said, sitting on the edge of her bed wrapping her body using her blanket.

"See who?" A sudden voice asked startling her.

"Lucas? What are you doing here so late?" She stood up from her bed walking closer to him.

"It's obviously your birthday so why wouldn't I come?" He rolled his eyes, Rosia scoffed at his sarcastic attitude as he took his hand out.

"Are we going somewhere again?" Her eyes sparkled holding his hand.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked as her smile grew even bigger.

"I want to look at the moon." He shrugged and teleported them in a place where no one would find them.

"Woah, the moon is so clear, where is this place?" She asked looking around.

"You seriously don't know that your own palace has it own secret garden?" Rosia shook her head as a no. "It's around the back of the palace, go find tomorrow if you want."

"Tomorrow will be a big day I don't think I have time to even find where this place is." She said sitting down on the grass.

Lucas took his cloak draping it to Rosia. "Thanks." Rosia mumbled looking at the moon. "It's so beautiful."

"Don't you get tired of looking at the moon?" He asked, Rosia looked at him and smiled.

"You'll never get tired of something you love." Lucas looked at her and let out a small smile.

"You're right." He sat beside her looking at the moon. "You should get back to sleep since you'll need to wake up early for tomorrow."

"I'm nervous." She let out a shakey breathe as she tightened her grip on the cloak to prevent herself from getting cold.

"What's there to be nervous of? Your dad can protect you." He assured. "It's getting quite late, you should go to bed."

"Lucas, I have a request, do it for me as a second gift." Rosia looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Depends on your request." He shrugged. The girl's eyes lit up and smiled at him.

"Can you teach me magic?" She asked. "I've been reading books about it and I have quite taken an interest to it."

"Anything else?" Rosia surprisingly looked at Lucas. "Why do you look like tha-"

"Really? You're going to teach me magic?" She happily questioned.

"Why? Do you not want me to?" Rosia hit him playfully smiling.

"Thank you, Lucas!"

"I asked if there's anything else you'd like to request, Is that all?" He asked completely spoiling her.

"No, that's all!" He shrugged his shoulder and nodded.

Tonight is like a dream she'd never want to leave.