Ch 03: Hide Out

"Nanny! Athy and Rosia wants chocolate." Athy said using her charms against the maid.

Time flows like water.

It's been a years and they're now five years old. Hannah one of their nanny looked at Ambrosia who's also using her cuteness against her.

She feels attacked by their cuteness. "I see, my sweet princesses would like chocolates." She smiled at them kneeling down on their level.

"Yeah! Athy and Rosia loves chocolate, Athy and Rosia wants alot!" Athy smiled and extended her arms confidently waiting for Hannah to give them chocolates.

"You like chocolates that much, princesses?" She asked with her eyes filled with sparkles, She felt blessed seeing the princesses cuteness.

"Yes! Athy and Rosia loves chocolate!" Rosia spoke with a cute grin plastered on her face hoping that Hannah would give them their chocolates soon. "Rosia and Athy also loves you!" Rosia finally pulled her special card which successfully made Hannah softened.

Athy nodded humming agreeing to her sister's statement. Hannah was about to reach the chocolate on her pocket but then was caught by the other nanny. "Hannah, What are you doing??"

"C-Ces!" Hannah flinched at the sudden voice and sweat dropped putting back the chocolates on her pocket.

"Head maid Lillian told you, You can't give the princesses snacks as you please." She reminded with a serious face.

"It's just one piece." Hannah smiled sheepishly pleading Ces to let the princesses eat their chocolates.

Ces was supposed to speak again not until someone tugged her skirt catching her attention. "But Rosia and Athy wants chocolate." Rosia showed her puppy eyes but Ces still insisted.

"No, Your Highnesses." Ces cleared her throat and stayed still but then saw the princesses eyes twinkling.

"I really can't.."

And in the end they won, they successfully got their chocolates as they winked at each other.

Such a teamwork.

"You can't tell Lilian, Okay?" She nervously said, Rosia and Athy grinned at her and kissed her cheeks which made her fluttered.

"Thank you, Nanny!" Athy and Rosia smiled at her then looked at each other like they've won a lottery.

"Ces! You came here on purpose to steal my thunder, didn't you?" Angrily asked by Hannah who's pouting like a child.

"W-what are you talking about? Do you think I'm the kind of person who acts with ulterior motives like you?" Ces defending herself speak back.

"Then why are you the one giving her chocolate? their kiss was supposed to be mine!" She huffed rolling her eyes acting like a total child.

As they continued to bicker around the princesses made their way to escape.

***

"Princesses, Where are you going?" One of the maids asked which made them looked back.

"We're going to pick some flowers." Athy answered with a smile, Picking flowers is their favorite thing to do and after that they will give it to their nanny, the one who treated them like her own daughters.

Lily.

"But you should both wipe your mouths, Did you enjoy the chocolate?" They suddenly flinched at the sudden question knowing that they've been caught.

"Don't tell lily!" Rosia pleased with her puppy eyes. The maid smiled while wiping their mouths off and nodded.

"Ofcourse, princesses." After that they both left finding their selves outside the ruby palace.

That's where they grew. The ruby palace.

"There's chocolate everywhere, I got it on my hands too!" Athy complained looking at her small hands but then Rosia suddenly got the idea.

"Hey Athy! Can we clean off at the fountain? So our clothes won't get stained!" Athy stared at her sister for a second then blink twice.

"Okay!" Athy said cheerfully and grabbed Rosia by her hand dragging her near the fountain.

"How pretty." Rosia mumbled looking at her own reflection, It was her first time seeing her own self. "Adorable." She looked at her sister Athy who is also looking at her own reflection.

"Athy, Are you done?" She asked walking beside her. "Look, We both look so cute." Rosia grinned at her own reflection which made the reflection also grinned.

After some time they found a spot full of flowers, it's their first time seeing this place so they were currently admiring the view.

Usually they would only pick flowers from the back of the ruby palace but today was different.

"Rosia, Should we make this our secret spot?" Athy spoke happily but then was disturbed by her sister calling her name.

"Athy, Do you know our way back?" She asked a sudden question.

"Rosia..I think we're lost?" She sweat dropped. "again."

Rosia looked around seeing a palace building peeking around the trees. "Athy, there!" She quickly dragged Athy and ran towards the palace.

'huh?'

"Rosia..this isn't the ruby palace." She nervously said looking around. "But..if this isn't the ruby palace, how far did we walked?" She asked as the birds were chirping in the background flying around.

She quickly went inside which made Rosia follow her. Rosia sighed as she sneak with her sister.

"Nobody's here." Athy stated looking around making sure it was empty.

"But it's clean and well maintained, if nobody was here then it's supposed to be old and spider webs everywhere." Rosia responded which Athy agreed to but Athy being herself decided to..

"Let's make it our hide out!" She said with a cute smirked in her face. She also planned on hiding her jewels and golds here.

"Ath- fine." She let out a sigh then smiled which made Athy's heart melt.

Just how cute she is?

"Anyways, I'm claiming this as our hide out starting from now on!" She smiled brightly.

Looks like her plan on escaping is working.

Or so she thought.