Ch 30: Out of the Palace

"Ah, I don't want to do this." Athanasia whined letting her head hit her desk followed by Ambrosia.

"Day by day my life just keep getting boring." She cried out dramatically reaching for an invisible hand to hold her hand but that's what she thought.

Suddenly a hand held her hand and she clearly knows who's that hand was. She looked up seeing Lucas smirking.

"Bored?" He asked as Ambrosia let go of his hand before Athanasia could even see it.

"Yeah, we're bored there's nothing to do." Athanasia complained, Ambrosia sighed in relief knowing that she hadn't seen anything.

"Then go out, Don't just hang around there." He proudly said.

"You think it's that easy for us to get out of the palace?" Ambrosia deadpanned.

"It is actually super easy." He said before snapping his fingers.

As he snapped his fingers they found their selves into a small alley. "Welcome! Try this! It's a flavor like none other!"

Ambrosia and Athanasia looked around admiring the sight. Lucas again snapped his fingers which caused for their clothes to change.

"Pumpkin! Fresh pumpkin on sale today!!"

"Lucas!" Athanasia called. "Why didn't you ever told us, we could leave the palace like this!?"

"Come on, both of you knew always knew I could teleport here." He bluntly said. "What about that time you went to Mr. Whitey's house?"

"You're a bastard, you know?" She said huffing.

"Yeah, and you're stupid." He said dragging Ambrosia's hand coming out of the alley leaving her.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

They went all over the places they could while the two princess admire all the places they could see.

Lucas looked at Ambrosia's hand and his together then looked at Athanasia who's also holding Ambrosia's hand making him roll his eyes.

"I overheard people saying that the parfait here is super good." Athanasia grinned looking at the menu.

"Be honest, you have a shrinking spell
inside your stomach, right?" He teased.

"Everything looks good what should we get?" Athanasia questioned. "It's a bit pricey though."

"Just how expensive could it be? Order whatever you want." He said spoiling the princesses. "Copper or silver I can make anything in one second." He said as money appeared in his hand.

"Hey! That's illegal." Lucas looked at Rosia, suspicious about her quietness ignoring Athanasia's statement.

"Oy, are you alright? you're oddly super quiet today." Athanasia looked at her sister worriedly.

"Are you okay, Rosia?"

"I'm alright, I'm busy admiring everything, don't mind me." Rosia said shooing them.

"Oh? Look isn't that Mr. Whitey's junior?" Athanasia and Ambrosia looked at the direction Lucas was looking and saw Ijekiel with Jennette.

Athanasia quick hid covering her face using the menu. Once they left Athanasia sighed in relief. "I thought I was gonna get caught, what a relief."

"What a lukewarm conversation, boring." Lucas commented.

After eating they decided to explore more and they ended up being in a store where they sell birds and cages.

"Pretty." Athanasia smiled looking at the blue bird.

"It's a blue bird, If you train it right, it can be your messenger." The seller explained while Lucas was looking at the brown bird.

On the other hand Ambrosia looked everywhere still admiring such a view.

But the problem is she is not having quite a good time due to having a headache.

'My head hurts.'

She touched her forehead just to feel her own forehead burning hot.

'I'm..sick?'

Not wanting to ruin Athanasia's happy day she decided to keep it a secret and probably just tell Lily afterwards.

Her body feels like wanting to collapse and just sleep on her precious bed she looks to find Athanasia and Lucas still behind her as her vision got blurry.

'What's this? I feel dizzy.. everyone looks like a illusion.'

"Ambrosia." A familiar voice called her grabbing her by her waist to prevent her from falling.

"Lucas?" She uttered. Lucas touched her forehead and as soon as he felt it he flicked her forehead.

"Liar, you said you were fine, your forehead is burning." He scoffed.

"I want Athy to have fun today I thought I'd tell it after this." She explained pouting.

"How selfless."

"Let's go back." Lucas turned to Athanasia just to see her already gone. "What a troublesome."

***

In the end Lucas managed to find Athanasia and as soon as he did the first thing he did was scold her.

Ambrosia is currently stuck in her room, Lily got worried as soon as she saw the princess.

On the other hand Ambrosia told them not to tell this to his majesty, The emperor can sometimes be dramatic and call a whole pack of magician just to heal her this instant.

"Ah, Having a fever is the worst.."