Ch 57: Reconciling

After that day Claude sent the former emperor to the dungeon then he showed himself in public claiming that he's all doing well. All of his people were all shocked ofcourse and welcomed him.

Soon Claude announced that the former emperor will be executed and Duke Alpheus also got his punishment ofcourse. As for Ijekiel, he will soon inherit his father's position as the duke.

"Can you believe it? That kid is obsessed with me." Lucas complained ranting how disgusting it is to Ambrosia who's clearly unbothered while fixing her desk. "Gross." He added completely forgetting the fact how he's also obsessed with Ambrosia.

"Everything's all okay now! Finally, some peace." Ambrosia exclaimed happily organizing her books together.

"Now that's everything's fine, does that mean we'll have some time alone?" Lucas came from behind teasing Ambrosia who's now all red.

"Oh, shut up." She rolled her eyes and was about to walk away not until Lucas blocked the way by putting both if his hands on both sides of the table complete locking Ambrosia.

"Let go." Ambrosia said trying her best to keep her calm. Gotta act fool.

"I'm not doing anything." Lucas raised an eyebrow with a smirk clearly teasing her until she passes out.

"Do you know how bad I want to throw you out of the window right now?" Ambrosia smiled sarcastically.

"I'am aware."

Ambrosia then soon got annoyed and suddenly an idea came through her mind.

Something she wouldn't normally do.

Ambrosia smiled slyly and pulled Lucas closer startling him and making him flutter at the same time. "Look who's red now." Ambrosia snickered. Their face were so close as they felt each other's heavy breathe. Their nose were almost touching.

"Why are you suddenly doing this? Do you want to kiss?" Lucas smirked and went back to his teasing as soon as he completed his procession.

"Maybe??" However, Ambrosia didn't give up and teased him back. Both of their hearts were beating so fast yet nobody dared to give up from the teasing.

Both of them were to prideful to even give up.

Lucas was about to speak not until the door creaked open revealing Athanasia. "Hey, si-"

"Oh, sorry! I didn't see anything. Please continue!!" Athanasia panicked closing the door back as the both of them let go of each other.

How embarrass. Now all the three of them were red.

But that night was the time their uncle is gonna be executed. The execution will be held silently for people not to cause any chaos.

However..

"Please show mercy, your majesty!!" Jennette kneeled down crying desperately trying to save his father. "My father didn't do such things out of his own will!!"

"I'll do everything you ask!!" She desperately shouted. "I'll give up my imperial status and never step foot inside the palace every again!"

"So please..save my father.. please.." She sobbed looking at the ground. The two princess who were watching her felt pity, They kneeled down and tried to comfort her.

"Jennette.." Ambrosia called. "Please get up!" Ambrosia hugged her pale body while Athanasia patted her back and turned to face their father.

"You two can make the decision." Claude suddenly said giving Jennette a little hope.

"Huh?" Athanasia muttered.

"Ofcourse..we want him to be saved." Ambrosia looked down nervous about his father's reply. "And we want Jennette to stay in the palace." She added. Athy then nodded.