Ch 16: Chimera

Ambrosia finally woke up after 48 days and started to learn on how to walk again.

On the other hand Athy was always there to help her while the warlock only looked at her with his annoying grin while teasing her.

Not to mention but the emperor also made the two princess moved on tvhe emerald palace.

Right, where they belong. Although their probably gonna miss the ruby palace.

"Mister, mister, how old are you, really?" Athy asked sitting infront of the warlock who's currently reading a book.

Rosia looked at her sister then at the warlock waiting for him to answer. "Just consider me around your age, we're stuck growing up together now anyways." As expected Rosia sighed getting no answer from him.

"If you're going to be our friend, atleast introduce yourself." Athanasia pointed out looking at him in annoyance while the warlock only shrugged not bothering to look at them.

"You know my name, you know my age, what else do you need to know? every other thing that could define me has already disappeared."

"Then how do you introduce yourself when you make new friends?" Athy asked, Rosia nodded looking at the warlock who's simply ignoring them while still reading book.

"Yo! Aeternithas turned out to be the strongest magician emperor in history? That idiot?" He scoffed closing the book in annoyance.

Athanasia scoffed pouting looking away. "I prefer to be friends with Mr. White's son if you can't communicate with us that well." Rosia sweat dropped looking at her sister.

"Then be friends with that whitey boy and see if I care." He snapped his fingers that before Rosia could even blink her sister Athanasia was already gone who was just beside her.

"Where did you send her!?" She asked angrily.

"In that whitey boy's house, don't worry she'll be okay." He bluntly said and began reading.

Rosia huffed standing up from the sofa before going towards him and taking the book away from his hand. "Bring her back."

"No."

"Bring her back old man!!" Rosia smacked his head which shocked him.

"And what went to you pea sized brain to assume that I'm an old man? Clearly we're just the same age." He annoyingly bickered. "And also don't hit me! You got some pretty strong hands there, huh?"

"Liar!" Lucas scoffed rolling his eyes. "Bring her back!!" She again smacked his head, he whined in pain rubbing his head.

"Don't hit me, idiot! It hurts." He snapped his fingers as Athy suddenly appeared infront of Rosia while still rubbing his precious head.

"Athy!" Rosia ran towards her sister hugging her. "You're back!"

"You act as if you two didn't see each other for years." Rosia glared at him with a look that says 'shut up.' but Lucas only smirked and decided to tease her more despite he knew he would get smack again.

"Lucas you moron!" Athy yelled at him angrily. "Don't ever do that again!"

"How can a princess say such a thing?" He dramatically gasped teasing Athanasia. "Also I'll only do it when your sister is not around, she might smack me again." He looked away at Rosia rolling his eyes.

"Then starting from today, I shall stay by Athanasia's side all the time." Athy looked at her sister like she was some kind of a life savior she then looked at Lucas sticking her tongue out.

***

"Are you both planning on becoming a scholar?" Lucas teleported at the library which startled the two princess.