Ch 12: Magician

Humming with the air as she walks through the small forest. It's been a few months since Mr. White had visited the palace.

Athanasia is currently not with her as she needs to take a bath.

As she walks through the trees she saw a creature.

Cute creature. "Woah.." she stopped her tracks seeing a cute animal. "Hi?.."

"Do you want some tre-" before she could even finish her words the animal had already ran off making her startle. "H-hey! Wait up!!"

"Caught you!" She said panting and grabbed a soft furr.

"Ouch, my hair. What do you think you're doing? stop pulling." Rosia froze at her spot slowly looking up just to see a long haired boy.

'He's gorgeous!'

'But I have a feeling he can be a jerk by his looks.'

"W-who are you? Not many people are allowed here." She said confused. "What are you doing here?"

"I caught him." He said aggressively holding the animal in his hand.

"Ah! Is he yours?" She asked. "You don't need to hold him like that! It'll hurt him!"

"What? You've never seen one of these?" Rosia shooked her head as a no which made her more curious about the animal.

"What is he? What kind of animal?" She asked kneeling down infront of it. "Hello." She smiled waving at the creature.

"Princess!" A familiar voice called her, she turned around seeing a red haired man.

"Felix." She walked closer to him but then the mysterious guy snapped his fingers.

"Where on earth did she go?" He questioned himself looking around even tho Rosia is infront of him.

"Felix?" She called.

"Felix!" Another voice called him, Felix turned around seeing the other princess. "Did you see Rosia?"

"Ah, No princess, I was actually looking for her." Athanasia looked around worriedly.

"Athy!" She called out for her sister but Athanasia didn't hear her nor see her like she was kind of some ghost.

"Let's go princess, maybe she already went back inside the palace." Felix said, Athy nodded walking away with Felix.

Rosia then turned around facing the long haired man. "What did you do?" She asked in amazed. "Are you some kind of a magician?"

"Can you do any other things too?" She asked excitedly.

"What? Like this?" He again snapped his fingers as bubbles started showing up.

"Woah! That's cool!" She exclaimed popping the bubbles.

"Grr!" She turned around seeing the cute little animal whimpering in the man's hand.

"Hah. You dare to get on my way with those kind of futile tricks?" He said like a total psychopath, His scarlet crimson eyes glowing. "Such a misbehaving mutt, Should I just end you?"

"Don't hurt him!" She snatch the animal from his hand hugging him. "You're not his owner, are you!?"

"You're the owner of this mutt, idiot." He bluntly spoke.

"Huh?"

"Ahh...What rock have you been hiding all this time?" He asked. "You must be a direct descendant of royal blood, judging by your eyes... you're the daughter of kyilum, right?"

"That's not my dad!"

"Hm, I must have fallen asleep longer than I thought..then....are you the daughter of ternithas?"

"What are you talking about? My father's name is Claude!" She said still hugging the little creature.

"Claude? That's the name of the current emperor?" He asked looking directly at her eyes curiously.

"Yes?.." He then started to tremble, Rosia walked closer to him checking if he's okay or not. "Hey, Are you oka-"

"Pft.." he then started laughing like a maniac making Rosia startled. "What is this? Did I sleep through a revolution?" He questioned still laughing.

"Wait.." He stopped examining her face. "That face.."

"What about my face? Does it have a dirt on it?" She asked wiping her face off.

"You- What's your name?" Rosia raised her one eye brow suddenly confused by the sudden change of his attitude.

"Why would I give you my name?" She teased.

"Tell me, I'll tell you mine." He smirked crossing his arms. "It's not like there's something to hide." He shrugging.

"Ambrosia." He stopped once again and looked at her.

"Ambrosia?"

"Yes, why?"

"Is that so? My name is Lucas." He introduced. "Let's meet next time, I need to do something."

"Make sure to remember my name."

"I'm not an idiot, stupid old man!" Rosia shouted before he could fade away.

He only smirked looking at her as he fade into thin air.

"What happened, just now?"