Ch 23: Getting Ready

"Princess, hurry, there's no time!" Ambrosia woke up hearing the maid waking her up. "It's a big day there's not a minute to spare!"

As she was always fully awake she found herself already in the bathroom while the other maids were panicking. "Close your eyes!"

"Loosen up your shoulder!"

"Where's the perfume oil!?" The maid asked in panic as Rosia looked at them like she was about to explode.

"Should we some more herbs?" The other maid asked, all of the maids were moving and talking so quickly not letting her speak.

She wonders if her sister is going through the same as her right now.

"The petals too!"

"We need to massage you after the bath so you don't get bloated." If only Lucas was here, it would be finish in just one blink of an eye.

"I'm hungry.." She mumbled while one of the maids were drying her hair.

"Just hang on a bit princess!" They placed a mask on her to make her face more softer.

"Now take a nap for an hour." She sighed in relief thinking she would get a 1 hour of sleep.

But that's what she thought.

"Lilian is asking if princess Ambrosia is done!?"

"Gah!! Not yet!!"

"Where's the rose water!?"

"Bring the small comb!!"

"Do we have any other brushes?"

"No! Not these!!"

"Is the dress ready?"

"What about the tiara?"

"Bring the flowers!"

"Hurry!!!"

***

"What do you think?" One of the maids asked Lilian. "Shouting and running was definitely worth it."

They smiled looking at the princesses who seem to be still sleepy.

The both of the princess looked at the mirror, they made an 'O' face aware of there beauty.

"Princesses, you should be heading out now." Lily smiled. "I'm sure today is going to be a wonderful debutante for the both of you."

"Thank you, Lily."

"P-princesses, you look extra beautiful today!" Felix complimented while the shock look of his were plastered around his face.

"His majesty is waiting for the two of you, shall we?" He extended his hand while the two princesses smiled and gladly took it.

While going down Ambrosia widened her eyes while Athanasia gasped at such a view.

It was their father wearing a formal clothes for the first time. It may not be his first time but the two saw their father wear a formal suit for the first time in their life.

Claude looked at them who had the same reaction. The three of them look so stunning.

"You two look like you'll be cold." Unsurprised by his comment they smiled at him as they complimented him.

"You look so handsome today papa." Rosia first complimented then Athy.

"Indeed, you look so handsome daddy!!" She commented.

"We're very happy that we could spend our time with you papa." Rosia smiled at him sincerely.

And it was true, Ambrosia's smile was a spitting image of her mother, Diana.

Claude extended his two hands signing them to hold his hand. "You both look.."

"very pretty today."

Ambrosia and Athanasia looked at him then smiled holding his hand.

"Thank you papa."