Ch 44: Gift of Friendship

"Lily, Felix." Rosia called sitting on the sofa with her sister. "Have you ever been liked by someone?"

"How will you realize if someone likes you?" She asked looking at them as Athanasia looked at her confusedly. "N-not that I have reasons.."

"I.. I'm just curious!" Suddenly the picture frame from Lily's hand dropped in shock, fortunately Felix was able to catch it.

"T-Thank you, sir Robane."

"B-being liked by someone?" Asked by Felix as Lily and Felix looked at each other then at Rosia.

'First thing first they stutter right? Whenever you're around them.'

"As in romantically liking someone?" Rosia nodded smiling as they hummed in union. "I guess so?"

"Some would make frequent eye contact..Others would stare from afar." Felix said looking at Rosia with a curious look.

"Then Lily what about you?" Rosia turned her head towards Lily while Athy did the same waiting
for her answer.

"I'd often receive gifts and letters.." Rosia made an 'Oh' expression then looked at her sister.

"Didn't Ijekiel sent you a gift?" She asked smiling brightly as her sister only hit her arms playfully.

"It was just a gift of friendship."

"I see."

'My bro just got friend zone.'

"Does someone likes you princess?" Lily asked with a small smile on her face. "Perhaps it could be the two?"

"Not like that I'm assuming, I'm sure everyone likes the princess." She smiled.

"Two?" Athanasia asked looking at her sister. "Who?"

"I think it's the warlock and Lord Ijekiel, is that right princess?" Lily smiled looking at her.

"No! I was just curious..and Ijekiel likes Athy, don't you know?" Lily let out a small gasp turning her head towards Athanasia who's currently sweat dropping.

"Sorry." Rosia mumbled chuckling at her sister. "But on the other hand I think Ijekiel likes Jennette!" Said by Rosia saving her sister on the end.

"Hm..that could be it, they're close after all.." Athy sighed in relief.

'Why am I even asking this questions?'

'I should be focusing on how to bring my dad's memories.'

"Athy, Let's go meet daddy."

***

"Daddy!" Rosia called entering the room.

'He let us call him daddy now.'

"The weather has been nice lately, why don't we go out onto the lake?" She suggested, it was her first time suggesting a boat ride since she knew that if it wasn't for his memory lost he would continue teasing and blabbering around how she called him a jerk.

"That's right! We used to go quite frequently." Athanasia nodded smiling at him. "Besides the flower bloomed around the lake.."

"And it's not good for your health to just go and work nonstop." She added.

"Will you come with us?" Ambrosia smiled touching the flowers that was placed on the table.

"Sure."

"What? Really?" Athanasia asked smiling brightly.

"Was that a joke?" He asked finally looking at them.

"No, no! I just mean.. I'm glad!" She smiled brightly at him.

"Shall we invite miss Margarita?" Ambrosia asked smiling catching their attention.

"If you wished to invite her then..do as you wished." Ambrosia looked at Athanasia then at him smiling.

"Okay! We'll send a word!"

"How does tomorrow sound?"

"Good."

"Great!" Athanasia smiled grabbing her sister's hand walking towards the room. "Bye daddy!"

"Bye daddy!" Ambrosia smiled waving her hand as Athanasia continued dragging her to the exit.

"Felix, prepare the boat."

"Yes, sir, understood."

***

"Dad, has been well." Ambrosia said munching a cookie while sitting infront of the warlock.

"Only on the outside." He said. "I told you it was only temporary."

"I know, but now we can run away if we need to." She smiled taking a sip of her tea.

"You're thinking of running away?"

"Yes? I don't wanna die if daddy's the one who's gonna kill me."

"Then are you gonna let yourself die if someone who isn't your dad kill you?"

"No!" She shook her head huffing as she stuffed more foods in her mouth.

"Do you like your father that much?" He asked.

"Ofcourse!" She smiled brightly. "Why?"

"Then you must live for a long long time."

"Ofcourse?" She again said with a confused face. "Ah right!" Lucas hummed in response.

"Teach me magic, you only thought me how to teleport." She sulked. "And how to change my appearance of ever something happen."

"Although it was really useful."

"I still need to learn more than that." She made an 'Oh' face then smiled. "Ah right!"

"I know how to make things float!" She smiled sheepishly as Lucas only looked at her raising his one eyebrow.

She extended her finger as she made the spoon float. "This is cool!"

"Who thought you that?"

"A man, who's indeed suspicious." He leaned closer to her shocking her as he flicked her forehead. "Ow!"

"It's been so long since I last flicked you." He said blowing his finger. "Anyways, you deserved it."

"Coming with a suspicious man." He scoffed rolling his eyes. "How stupid can you be?"

"Hey! It's okay, even if he did come closer, daddy's protection is still here, I can teleport anytime too you know?"

"You're so reckless."

"Yes, that's true." She concurred recalling how she got caught by the man in the Alpheus estate.

"I should be more extra careful then."