Ch 19: Moves

"Dad, Our birthday is coming up soon." Athanasia emitted with a smile on her face looking at the emperor who's currently drinking his own tea. "And there's our debutante too."

"So, I was thinking about who I would like to be escorted by for my first dance." Ambrosia took a sip of her lippe tea calmly listening to them.

Probably too lazy to talk.

"Since it's a meaningful day, I want to ask for the hand of someone close to me." Ambrosia smiled in the middle of drinking her tea and is probably proud that her sister is finally asking the emperor for him to be her first dance.

"So wouldn't Felix be best." Ambrosia almost choked her tea hearing her words, she looked at her sister who's currently sweat dropping.

On the other hand Felix who was just smiling turned himself to the princess with a nervous look. "What do you think, daddy?"

"Felix, that's not a bad choice." They talk as if Felix wasn't around.

"Right?"

"Do whatever you'd like." He said with a hint of disappoinment. But there's still hope. He looked at Ambrosia who's enjoying her lippe tea.

"I remember you used to hate tea." He blurted out catching Ambrosia's attention.

"I still do, lippe tea is just an exception." She smiled.

"Ah, right, who would you like to be your first dance in your debutante?" He asked sipping his tea.

"I still haven't thought about it, it's hard, why does first dance exist anyway?" She huffed and sighed. "Ah right! Athy asked Felix to be her first dance but Felix declined, He thought it would be better if Athy's first dance was you!"

Athy froze on her position looking at her sister with a pale look. "Is that so?"

"Yes, actually I've notice that Athy was nervous asking you to be her first dance that's why she mentioned Felix out of nervous." She explained, She look at her sister and winked at her.

Athanasia sighed in relief. All this time Athanasia has been collecting her braveness on asking her father to be her first dance.

He hummed. "What about you?"

"Athy can dance with you first then after you finish dancing with her you can dance with me papa!" She smiled. "Will that work?.."

"That idea of yours is not bad." Ambrosia smiled proudly after getting a compliment, it may not seem to be a compliment but for her it was.

***

"You're a life savior! Thank you, I shall do your homeworks after!" Athanasia hugged her sister while fake sobbing.

Ambrosia laughed at her and responded with a smile. "It's nothing, also you said that you'll do my homework, right? Thanks in advance then." She teased.

"I was just joking." She pouted dropping her head, Ambrosia laughed at her cuteness. Oh how she wished this will last forever.

"By the way, I heard that madame Pompidou was sick and won't be able to make it here today." She mentioned, Athanasia look at her tilting her head.

"That's unfortunate, how will we practice then?" She panicked.

"I won't practice, I'll practice tomorrow, I'm too lazy." Athanasia deadpanned at her while Ambrosia just smugly smiled at her.

"You're always lazy."

***

"Practice dancing with me!" Athanasia smiled at Lucas who's currently eating a apple.

"No." He declined biting his apple.

"I think I might end up dancing with my dad at our debutante but we have a big height difference, see?" She measured her father's height using her hand showing it to Lucas. "I'll be wearing shoes with pointy heels, so what if I step on him?"

"So, you're asking me to turn into a grown-up man just so I can practice dancing with you?" She nodded and smiled.

"Weren't you around the same height as my dad back then?" She recalled Ambrosia telling her about Lucas where they had first met. "Even if not you can just make yourself around that height, right?"

"Why don't you practice with your sister instead?" Athanasia deadpanned at him as her right eye twitched.

"Do you really think Ambrosia and papa have the same heig-" Before she could even finish Lucas had snapped his finger while Ambrosia appeared out of nowhere from above.

"WAH!!" Ambrosia screamed finding herself falling from above. Lucas and Athanasia widened their eyes in shock, Lucas quickly snapped his fingers making Ambrosia float in the air as she goes down.

"You jerk! Why did you do that!?" She yelled at him while her heart was beating fast thinking she'll die already.

"Why were you teleported from above anyway!?" He asked having the audacity of being angry with her.

"I was saving a squirrel, moron! I was putting her back from her home!!" She said with anger in her voice. "And why did you-"

"It was Athanasia's fault, she said she wanted to practice with you." He said childishly putting the blame on Athanasia.

"How is it my fault!?" She rolled her eyes at him smacking him.

"Like I would believe you."

"I asked him to practice with me but he recommended you instead like that would work." She rolled her eyes at him sticking her tongue out. "You're just making an excuse to se-"

"Okay, I'll practice with you." He loudly said as his voice echoed inside the room. He snapped his fingers as a paper human shaped appeared. "Actually, he'll practice with you, he's helpful don't worry."

"How can this be helpfu-"

"Just practice." He scoffed then looked at Ambrosia. "It's time for you to go, say bye-bye."

"Wai-" Lucas snapped his fingers again while Ambrosia disappeared into thin air.

"You think I didn't notice? You're makin moves on my sister aren't you??" Athanasia teased smirking while dancing with the paper man.

"I'am not."

"How long have you been liking her?" She teased.

"I don't like her, I treat her as a friend just like I treat you, stupid." He denied scoffing.

"Sure, like I would believe that lie."

"Shall I make that paper man of yours disappear?"

"No, I'm shutting up my mouth now, see."

"Better."

(Helloo, In this story I'm more likely to focus on Ambrosia and Lucas moments than the plot but I will soon focus on the plot in the near chapters. I also made a mistake I thought it was "ijikiel" not "Ijekiel" I deeply apologizeಥ‿ಥ)