Ch 32: Misfortune

It's been a weeks since Lucas had already left, without the magician their life is surely boring.

Ambrosia also is already well which is good, she'll be able to eat again having her appetite back without needing to puke.

Those past few days was the worst for her. Currently there's Athanasia who is looking at the blue bird that Ijekiel sent.

Athanasia was dumbfounded knowing that he knows she's the one he had bumped into back in the market.

Meanwhile Ambrosia started teasing her sister on how sweet Ijekiel is to her and that they would be a great match.

Hannah joined the teasing but only got scolded by Lily. "It's cute." Ambrosia said petting the bird with her finger.

"Do you want it?" Athanasia asked willing to give it to her. Ambrosia shooked her head as a no before speaking.

"Ijekiel gave it to you, I won't take it." She said. "Ijekiel surely have falle-" Her words muffled as Athanasia covered her mouth.

"Continue it and you won't be able to see the daylight ever again." She warned sending sharp gazes towards her sister who is sweat dropping.

Who would knew, Athanasia can be so scary? "I'll shut my mouth now." Ambrosia said zipping her mouth with her finger.

***

"I heard that Alpheus's boy sent you a gift." His cold voice pierced into their ears making Athanasia almost choke her tea. "That kid must have picked up nothing but bad habits in Arlanta."

"Still so young and yet every action he takes is arrogant." His jeweled eyes glowing looking at his daughters who's innocently drinking their tea.

"But it's just a gift of friendship, no different than any of the other young lords or ladies." Athanasia smiled sweat dropping.

"If that's the case, Why has Ambrosia did not receive any gifts from him?" Ambrosia looked at his father with a confused face. "Stop with that face, I saw you talking together at the ball."

"As expected from that snake's son, He has impudent intentions." Ambrosia smiled along with her sister.

"Papa, that's because we're still not close." Ambrosia reasoned smiling.

"Oh, so is Athanasia and that kid already closed with each other?" He silently scoffed. "Not to mention I've noticed these past few days that you and that warlock boy has been hanging out for sometime."

"It's because we're friends since we're kids papa, Athanasia also spends time with him." She reasoned sweat dropping.

That is true, she has been spending her time with the warlock boy ever since she asked him to teach her magic tricks.

"I only remember spending time with him the other day with you, what do you mean Rosia?" Athanasia asked innocently. Rosia sent her sharp gazes.

Athanasia smiled innocently as a revenge for teasing her a while ago. "Lucas left though! He'll come back soon."

"Where to exactly?" The emperor asked sipping his tea.

"He said he needs to do something." Athanasia answered.

"That's good that he's gone he won't be able to spend time with you." Ambrosia smiled sheepishly hearing his statement. "Should I also make that Alpheus's boy gone?"

"That wouldn't be so great.."

***

"It's been a while, I hope everyone is doing well." Ambrosia greeted smiling.