Ch 18: First Dance

"How incredible princesses!" The lady praised them while clapping. The two princess smiled and bowed.

Several years have passed yet they still grew as a beautiful young ladies. They are currently learning on how to dance since their debut is already coming soon.

Athanasia came out from her mother's womb 6 minutes early before Ambrosia which means she's the older sister.

However even though their born at the same time doesn't mean they look alike.

"Alright, princesses, that's all for today. I'll stopped by again tomorrow and let's practice again, alright?" The lady smiled warmly at them. They smiled back until the lady left.

"Ah! I'm so exhausted!" Ambrosia complained sitting on the ground, Their birthday is coming soon so they better prepare for that day to happen.

Athanasia giggled at her sister. "Let's go to papa, I'm sure all the sweets there will remove your exhaustion.",

"Very well!"

***

"Papa! We missed you!!" Rosia came running towards him hugging him.

"Hello papa!!" Athanasia greeted him also hugging him.

"I told you not to run." Athanasia and Ambrosia giggled looking at each other.

"So, I really like ethics class nowadays." Athanasia mentioned which made Ambrosia rant about it.

"I hate it, It's so exhausting." Ambrosia pouted stuffing chocolates in her mouth.

The more she grew the more bolder she gets.

Athanasia laughed at her and looked at their father. "That's also right and everytime we dance, teacher always mentions that we dance like mo-"

"We danced like a fairy!!" Ambrosia cut her sister off looking at her with widened eyes. Athanasia smiled smugly almost slipping.

"Ignore her. Madame Pompidou is known for saying nonsense." He blurted out. Ambrosia and Athanasia only smiled while eating desserts. "It seems that your birthday is coming soon."

Ambrosia and Athanasia nodded their head and smiled. Knowing that their birthday also means their mother's death anniversary.

"Is there anything you both would like?" He asked.

"The maids who used to give us chocolates?" Ambrosia answered, Both of them had missed Hannah and Ces so much.

"Right! Hannah and Ces!! I miss them!" Athanasia exclaimed looking at her father with puppy eyes.

He hummed leaning in the table. "Anything else?"

"That's all! We're both already satisfied on what we have papa!" Ambrosia smiled, How lucky. Athanasia nodded smiling.

"There's nothing you need? Just the maids?" He asked reassuring them.

"Nope!" They both shooked their heads at the same time grinning.
"To be honest we just like being with papa." Ambrosia exclaimed only to get no response from him.

"Just eat your meals."

***

"Didn't his majesty ask about your birthday gift?" Felix asked while walking with the two princess in the garden.

"I'm actually satisfied on what I have now so I don't know, it's like I have everything now.." Ambrosia murmured. Athanasia who is walking beside her sister hummed in agreement.

"Still is there anything the princesses would like?" Felix asked smiling.

The princesses hummed thinking about what they would like as a birthday gift.