Ch 46: Unexpected Encounter

It's been four days, the four are currently having tea outside the garden.

"Shall we go inside?" Athanasia suggested. "The sunlight is too hot."

"Alright." The emperor answered standing up from his sit followed by the three.

"Bring this inside." Ambrosia ordered.

"Yes, princess." The maid bowed closing her eyes.

As they were about to walk they heard a clank which made them turn around.

"Daddy!?" Athanasia and Ambrosia called at the same time seeing that the hot tea pot was on the emperor's hand.

"Be careful."

"Y-your majesty, your hand!" The maid stared at his hand as his hand was covered with tea.

"Bring, magician Lucas!" Athanasia ordered.

"Yes, princess!" With that the maid quickly ran away calling the magician.

"Why did you grab that?" Ambrosia asked worriedly.

"It was falling so I caught it." He answered bluntly.

"So you grabbed it with you bare hands?" Asked by athanasia who's worried as well.

"This can quickly be fixed with some magic."

"No, no! Don't use magic!" The two said in union holding his hand to prevent him from using magic.

"Wait here, until Lucas comes." Said by Ambrosia.

"Um.. is his majesty not feeling well?" Jennette asked deciding to join the conversation.

"Lady Margarita!" Athanasia called. "Please return home for today, I'm sorry."

"Huh?"

"Princess, were you looking for me?" A familiar voice spoke catching their attention as he walked towards Ambrosia.

"Daddy has injured himself." Ambrosia said worriedly. "He burned his hand on hot tea."

"He should be fine, right?"

"Lady Margarita, I will guide you back." Said by the maid catching Lucas's attention as he watched her figure fade away.

***

It's been a few days since the emperor burned his hand. "Hah, Athanasia is busy with her studies."

"Papa is busy with his works."

"Lily is busy cleaning the palace."

"And Lucas..is nowhere to be found." She sighed sitting on the bench.

"Princess?" A voice called. A familiar voice to be exact.

"Viscount..Patterson?" She looked at the tall man sitting beside her. "Hello."

"You seem down princess, is something bothering you?" He asked acting as if he was worried.

"Just bored, I guess."

"Would you like to learn another magic?"

"No, I'm lazy."

"Then..may I see your bracelet?" He asked, Ambrosia looked at her suspiciously.

"Okay." She removed it and gave it to him as he took it from her hand.

"Your bracelet is indeed lovely, princess." He smiled touching it with his one finger. "May I ask where you brought it?"

"Market." She shrugged responding bluntly with her bored expression.

The black haired man then gave it back to her with a smile. "Have you been well, princess?"

"Yes, what about you?" She asked.

"I have also been well, I'm glad that you're doing fine." He smiled once again but this time his eyes glowed red. "Princess."

"You remind me of my little sister."

"You have a sister?" She asked with a glimpse on her eyes. "What's her name?"

"Hm..I can't tell it for now, it's a secret." He chuckled. "I must get going now."

"I'll see you soon, your highness." She nodded waving her goodbye with a smile.

With that the man stood up from the bench walking away and as soon as he walked away Ambrosia stood up from the bench as well.

"Can't trust a suspicious person." She mumbled removing her bracelet as she threw it on the trash bin.

"What is he even doing here?"