Ch 05: Conversation

"Another filthy bug?" Once she heard his voice, She knew exactly who it was. She may not know his voice at first but as soon as he spoke she felt his aura and that's enough for her to guess who it was.

"Stay away from my sister!" She stood up infront of Athy protecting her sister who's still frozen in shock.

She also noticed that a bag of jewelry were scattered all over the floor. She had assumed that Athy dropped it as soon as she saw the emperor.

Their father. Who had completely neglected them.

'What's happening?'

'Based on the original story, Athy was supposed to meet him when she's 9 but she's still 5, Did I messed up the plot?'

"Another copy paste of that wench?" He walked towards her which made her stepped back. "Ah, That wench named you Ambrosia, right?"

"Back then you both were just a tiny bug that couldn't even lift its head." He knelt down on their level and looked at them straight in the eyes. "You both have grown alot."

The tension between the three of them was so serious that Athanasia almost forgot how to breath.

'he's so scary, what did my mom see in him?'

trembling in fear she still managed to stare back at him which amused the emperor.

She's determined to protect her sister till she die again. She will do anything to get her sister's happy ending.

There was a bit of silence but the tension in them didn't change, then one of Athanasia's jewelery role in his feet.

He glared at it for a second then stepped on it making the both of the princesses flinch.

He looks like the one that he's stepping on was his daughters. Which made the two princesses more scared than ever.

'If I die then I'll hunt you forever.'

She let out a shakey breathe and looked at her sister Athanasia, assuring if she's alright.

Athanasia looked at her and nodded forcing a small smile on her face.

Ambrosia then turned to the emperor just to see a huge hand reaching her. Her face says it all. She's terrified and looks traumatized.

Lift!

'eh?'

'I thought he's gonna grabbed my face and suffocate me until I die.'

"You're heavy."

...

'EXCUSE ME?'

"You have really chubby cheeks but I didn't expect you to be this heavy."

'CHUBBY?'

'HEAVY?'

'After neglecting us for years the first thing you'll do is insult me?'

'THE AUDACITY YOU JERK'

'Let go of me! I don't want your hands near me!'

"Now what were you doing in my palace?"

'huh?'

'my palace?..'

Both of the princess looks shock in the thought of no one living here. Even Athanasia who were just trembling a while ago is now perplexed.

"If you're not gonna answer then might as well asked your sister." He shrugged and called his personal body guard. "Felix."

"Carry her." With that he tossed Ambrosia like some kind of toy. "Now you." He stared at Athanasia with his jeweled eyes, it looks like it has no emotion but only has anger and sadness on it.