Ch 45: Boat Ride

"Your majesty, We prepared a big boat for lady Margarita to fit in." The servants bowed as they started getting in onto the boat.

As always the emperor would sit infront of them while Jennette is on the left and Ambrosia is in the right which makes Athanasia sit on the middle.

"No matter how many times I see it, The palace lake is always beautiful." She said while Ambrosia concurred by nodding with a smile plastered around her face.

"The weather is lovely today." Ambrosia smiled not until Athanasia's parasol escaped from her hand causing for it to sweep away.

Splash!

"Lady Margarita!" The two shouted, Jennette had tried to save Athanasia's parasol causing for her to fall.

'Ah, Why does somebody always fall from this lake? Is this lake cursed!?'

"Daddy!" Ambrosia called looking at her father who's just looking at them with his blank expression. "Save her!"

'You really are a jerk, you know that!?'

"Daddy, don't just sit there, hurry up and save her!" Athanasia begged.

Ambrosia clicked her tongue in annoyance as she was ready to jump not until the emperor stopped her.

"Sit down, you'll get wet." He said holding her arms.

"How are you worried about that right now!?" Ambrosia yelled. "Jennette fell on the water! Save her!" She pleaded.

"You're loud."

"You're a je-"

Splash!

***

"Lady Margarita, How are you feeling?" Athanasia asked, In the end the emperor saved her. "If you don't feel well why don't you head back and rest.."

"No, I'm fine." She smiled assuring them. "His majesty dried my clothes and warmed me up."

"Magic is really fascinating." She giggled.

"To think that you'd jump just to save Athy's parasol.." Ambrosia said in amaze. "Don't do it again, it's dangerous."

"My apologies, I didn't realize it myself." She smiled. "Your majesty, thank you for saving me."

Ambrosia looked at the emperor waiting for his respond, but unfortunately they didn't get any.

"Daddy, Lady Margarita is thanking you." Ambrosia said in annoyance. "Jeez.." she mumbled.

"Okay."

'Not even a welcome!?'

Achoo!

Jennette sneezed catching everyone's attention. "Lady Margarita are you sure you're fine?"

"Ah.. I'm starting to get a little bit of headache." She said grabbing her forehead.

"You should head back and take a rest, we'll visit if we can." Ambrosia smiled.

After weeks Jennette fell I'll and the two princess was clearly blaming the emperor for not saving her early.

"Hah, I'm lazy to teach you magic right now." Lucas leaned towards the sofa resting his back. "But since it's you, then okay." He shrugged.

"Okay, okay, sir greatest magician, Lucas, can we continue with my studies!?" Ambrosia asked irritatedly.

"Well, alright then."

"For now let's start blocking the magic that's needlessly leaking out of you." Ambrosia looked at him with her jeweled eyes looking confused.

"What?.."

"Try to control the magic that's unconsciously leaking out of you."

"It's leaking out?" She asked looking at her lap.

"Hey, only someone like me would be able to notice it." He said shrugging. "Now hurry up and do it."

"How?"

"Take the magic and pow! and then woosh! and then like this." Clearly he wasn't the best teacher. "Alright, fine, I never expected you to be able to do it on your first try."

"I'll explain it to you one more time so listen well."

"Take the magic and pow! and then woosh!" Ambrosia looked at him confused as Lucas looked at her raising an eyebrow. "What are you doing? Try it."

"L-like this?" She closed her eyes slightly punching the air. "Pow...woosh!"

"Hey, it worked."

"What? It worked? Huh?" Ambrosia asked looking at her hands. "It did?"

"Wow, how was I able to explain it so that a novice like you succeeded in a single try?" Ambrosia tilted her head looking at him as her expression got more confused. "Just as I thought, Those idiots in the tower were the problem, I knew it."

"Ha, I'm such an amazing genius."

"Then can I make people float now?" She asked happily.

"Not yet, Let's focus on keeping the spoon stay still. You can make it float but not for a long time." He shrugged.

"What? You said I did it."

"Just the basics, this is much more complicated magic."

"Daddy, did it easily though.."

"Your dad must have practice alot to do it." He deadpanned shrugging his shoulders.

"No, daddy would have been good ai it from the start." She retorted back crossing her arms.

"Really?"

"I think he was trying very hard."

"Wow, that's hard to imagine." She made an 'O' expression as she poured tea to her cup.

"Sometimes I wonder how you see your dad." She was about to speak not until he interrupted by speaking once again. "Anyways, Once you can make large things float, then we'll start with smaller living things."

"How large?"

"About this big." He snapped his fingers as all of the furniture and items started to float shocking the princess. "You have to be like me to be good at something from the start."

"What do you think? Aren't I so amazing?"

"Hey- what- Alright you're amazing!!"

"Couldn't you atleast warn me!?!?"

"Hurry up and put everything back!"

"I'm gonna fall, help!"

"And that's my cup!!" She yelled looking at the warlock who's calmly slurping her tea.

"It's already cold." He complained.

"Put everything back to normal!!" She shouted making the magician cover his ears using his hands.

"Jeez.. you're so loud." Ambrosia furrowed her eyebrows then sighed as soon as everything went to normal.

"Jerk."