Ch 33: Forgotten

"Who are you?" Those words sent daggers into their heart looking at the emperor with shocked eyes. "I asked, who are you?" He asked once again standing up from his bed.

"N-no! You can't move all of a sudden like that." Athanasia worriedly said guiding him.

"Felix." He called ignoring the two princess's existence.

"Your majesty!!" Felix ran towards him with a smile on his face. "I'm so glad, you're awake!"

"What? You're acting, as if I've been asleep for ten years." He said looking at Felix.

Lily stood beside the princesses looking at him. "How did you get this old overnight?"

"Your majesty! Who do you think gave me all these wrinkles by making me worry!?" He said looking pale. "And it hasn't been one night, It's already been ten days since your majesty lost consciousness."

"What?" He uttered. "What a nonsense."

"What do you mean nonsense!?" Felix asked.

"And who said you could let other people let into my bed chambers without my permission?" The princesses looked down having a clue on what's going on.

"Ah, I'm sorry sire, I had no way of knowing your majesty's intentions." Felix bowed a little. "And I knew the princesses would be worried."

"Just who are you?" He asked. "If you both were an assassin, you would have been chopped to pieces the moment the two of you set foot in this room."

Felix looked at him confused. "Sire.. are you talking about the princesses right now?"

"Princesses? Where on earth did you get that from?"

"Sire.. could it be that you don't recognize the princesses at all?" Lily asked nervously.

"What? Are you their housemaid?"

"Your majesty, princess Ambrosia and princess Athanasia are your daughters, your own flesh and blood." Felix uttered."I think you might be a little confused, since you just woke up?"

"Felix, have you lost your mind? When did I ever have an offspring like that?" He scoffed.

"Daddy.." Athanasia uttered which he had heard.

"Do you wish to die?" Ambrosia widened her eyes along with Athanasia. "Just who do you think you're talking to?"

"Sure, I can tell from your eyes that you are of royal blood."

"Then perhaps, gouging your eyes out would stop you from babbling such reckless things?"

"Wait." He said noticing a glowing thing on the two girls body. "Why is my mana inside tha-" He groaned loudly coughing a blood.

"Sire!" Felix shouted.

"The doctor, I'll fetch the doctor!!" Lily quickly dashed out from the chamber leaving the princesses horrified at the scene.

***

Ever since that day the two princess has been stuck on the emerald palace. Now that their living a happy life, why does this gotta happen.

'Even if Athy or I tried to change our fate it will have its own ways to get Jennette's happy ending while we suffer to death.'

"Why is all of this happening?" Athanasia uttered hiding her face using with her palm.

The emperor has been suffering from amnesia ever since.

'Is my plan on escaping gonna happen after all?'

"Princesses, your snack is read-" The maid cut herself off seeing them leaning on the sofa lazily. "Enjoy your snacks.."

"The princesses seem upset.." the maid said looking at Lily who's also worried about the situation right now.

"Princesses." Lily called entering the room, they both hummed in response not even bothering to look at Lily. "Ms. Margarita have sent letters to the both of you."

Dear Princess Ambrosia.

How are you? It's been one week since the incident happened, I'm really worried about your state, I hope you're doing fine! I also hope to see you and princess Athanasia again so we could spend our time together, did you like the ribbon, I gave you? I was really happy when I saw you wearing it, I thought you'd never wore it! It really made my day.

I would like to send you and the princess another gift if I had the chance, Would you like a necklace? what about a bracelet? anyways I'm really excited to see you again, princess! I hope we meet each other again, take care!

                                -Sincerely Jennette

Ambrosia sweetly smiled after reading the letter Jennette had sent, She folded it putting it back on the envelope. She'll surely keep it and treasure it.

"Lily, I want to write a letter too."

***

"What do I say?" Ambrosia current is having a hard time staring at the blank paper. She didn't think that it would be that hard writing a letter.

"Why don't phones exist here!?"

In that way she would be able to thank her and write her a short letter effortlessly.

But unfortunately, she can't since electronics doesn't exist in medieval times.

"I miss my phone."