Ch 27: Tea Party

"Wow, I've never seen a more beautiful garden!" One of the girls exclaimed admiring the sight.

"This is a garden our father made for us." Athanasia said smiling. "It is one of my favorite places as well."

"My goodness! His majesty truly has a kind heart." The other girl exclaimed once again.

In the end, Ambrosia and Athanasia wasn't able to leave the palace after they fell into the lake that day. So instead they invited some of the girls who invited them.

"What about you, your highness, Ambrosia?" The girl asked, Ambrosia who was sipping her lippe tea looked at them just to see the girls are already looking at her.

"Ah..well it's probably my library. Father also made us our own library.." She smiled while all of them looked at her with admiration.

"My! His majesty is truly sweet towards the princesses!"

"Actually I thought he was a bit scary when I saw him at the ball, but I was wrong." The others agreed nodding. "To build such a garden and a library, he must really cherish you!"

"Your highnesses and his majesty looked so picture perfect on the day of the debutante!"

"You looked just like a fairy out of a story book!" They praised.

"Ah, you're fluttering us too much." Ambrosia smiled sweat dropping.

"My name is Helena of marquess house irain. umm by any chance do you remember me princess Athanasia?" Suddenly introduced by the girl. "We danced together at the ball, It's very nice to see you again."

"Ah ofcourse, I remember you." Athanasia smiled which made her flustered.

"May I ask why princess Ambrosia wasn't there when we danced?" She asked.

"Ah.." Ambrosia smiled nervously, it would be embarrassing for her if she said that she went to the foods instead of going to them.

But then again her main target even before going to their debutante ball was foods.

"I was because..I-I was about to go follow my sister but I bumped into someone unexpectedly." She reasoned and smiled. "We had a little chat for a while."

"Ohh, Is that so? I hope we get to dance with you princess." They smiled nodding.

"I'm Estine, I'm from the house of count dulke.." the girl introduced.

Then the next who introduced was the brown haired girl. "I'm Jennette Margarita."

"I returned the ribbon you dropped that night, your highness." She smiled brightly.

Ambrosia who was clueless looked at her sister with a questioning face. "Huh?" She uttered which Jennette had heard.

Ofcourse she felt uneasy knowing that the protagonist of the novel is currently infront of her.

She may be a princess but Jennette will always be the protagonist no matter what.

Jennette is also a princess too after all.

"Ah, I also saw you your highness, you looked pretty even when you were sleeping on his majesty's arms." Ambrosia widened her eyes.

"I was... sleeping on his arms?" She mumbled. The other girls began to compliment the emperor once again on how sweet he is and how he always takes responsibility.

"If your name is margarita does that mean you're the second cousin of the son of house Alpheus?" The one beside Jennette asked.

"Actually I was raised by the Alpheus family ever since I was little, so he is like a big brother to me." Jennette then again smiled looking at the girl beside her.