Ch 29: Picnic Date

"Oy!" Ambrosia turned seeing a man walking towards her.

"Hi." Ambrosia waved at him smiling.

"Did you finish the books?" He asked. Ambrosia nodded making him smirk. He then patted her head.

"You didn't even teach me, it's like the books was the one who thought me." She rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"I'm the one who gave you the books, technically I thought you." He fought back.

It's been a few weeks since the magician and the princess has been bickering none stop.

"The books is just about guidance, I still don't know how to teleport or make things float." Ambrosia said looking at him. "Teach me, I need to know how to teleport."

"For what exactly?" He teased crossing his arms.

"Future purposes, Something might happen to me in the near future so I need it for an escape." She reasoned grinning innocently.

"Nothing bad will happen to you." He said flicking her forehead.

"Ouch, is flicking my forehead that fun?" She furrowed her eyebrows rubbing her dear forehead.

"Is smacking my head that fun?" He asked back.

"Yes."

"I think I've been playing a kid around you for too long that you've forgotten how old I really am." Ambrosia turned to looked at him just to see him already in his adult form. "Looking at you from here, you really are tiny."

"What do you think you're doing!?" Ambrosia panicked hitting him. "Turn back to normal quickly!"

"Back to normal? But this is my normal form?" He teased. "Also people are gonna hear you yelling."

"Turn back to the mini version of you, hurry!!" She slapped his shoulders repeatedly.

"Alright, just stop hitting me! You have a strong hands, aren't you aware of that?" He huffed shrinking into his mini version. "Ah, my mana dropped again."

"That's what you get for suddenly transforming!"

***

"So, I got the chance to see the lord flower of marquess house irain the other day."

Currently they are having their second meeting but instead of having a tea party they're currently having a picnic date.

"Oh, is he truly beautiful like the rumors say?" One of the girl said, This time more girls was added to their picnic date.

"I dare say, the rumors don't even do him justice."

"Kyaa!!!"

"But still, I'm more into that magician we met a week ago." All the girls nodded agreeing to her.

"He's just so dreamy! He's flawless!" Ambrosia deadpanned at them while Athanasia did the same.

"And that dangerous charm in his eyes beats even the gray wolf zarvier!"

"Ah, I'm totally head over heels for that wizard, I think of him when I'm awake and dream of him when I'm asleep.."

"You must've fallen inlove!"

"This has to be fate!"

Ambrosia stood up and looked at Athanasia. "I need a break." Ambrosia smiled at her sister.

"Don't take to long, you still have to be with me here." Athanasia cried out. Ambrosia giggled and nodded.

With that she left them before stopping her tracks looking at the clear sky while birds were chirping in harmony.

"The weather's nice, isn't it?" Ambrosia turned around seeing Jennette smiling at her.

"Yeah, I was worried it might rain but it turned out to be great." Ambrosia smiled, Jennette sat beside her smiling.

"Miss Margarita, Aren't you enjoying the conversation with the others?" Ambrosia asked while looking at the sky.

"How could I not? Everybody is so eloquent, time just flies by." She answered sincerely. "I'm actually interested since I've never heard of such stories before."

"That soft charisma comment, I found it so funny that I told Ijekiel as well." She laughed, Her laugh was indeed beautiful. "Then Ijekiel asked me where I heard such things."

"So I told him I heard it from the princesses's tea party, and he got this very funny look on his face." Ambrosia chuckled hearing her little story.

"That must have been funny." Ambrosia formed a small smile on her face. "Miss Margarita, I will stay here a little longer why don't you return to the party and join the conversation?"

Jennette stared at her and looked down. "Could it be..that you don't like me, princess?" Ambrosia looked at her confused, who would thought Jennette would have such thoughts, like that?

"That's not it!" Ambrosia shooked her head smiling nervously. "The truth is I never had any girl friends before, I only have my sister so I don't really know how to act."

"I'm not just used to it, I'm sorry if I made you feel that way." Ambrosia softly smiled at her.

Jennette's face lit up and formed a small smile. "I feel that way too." She smiled fidgeting her fingers. "I hope saying this doesn't make you uncomfortable but.."

"I have a feeling that you and I are rather alike, princess." Ambrosia fell silent looking at her. "Ever since I saw you and the princess I've been hoping we could be friends."

"Is it rude of me to think that?"

"No." She unconsciously said. "It's not." Jennette smiled widely and held her hands startling the princess by her sudden move.

"Thank you, princess." She smiled. "I'm so glad to know that."

***

"Ambrosia!! Took you long enough! It was awkward when I'm not with you!!" Athanasia cried out dramatically hugging her sister.

Ambrosia laughed at her it was time for the girls to leave. "I'm sorry." Ambrosia giggled at her sister while the other girls were having a chat with Jennette asking her alot of questions about Ijekiel.

Today was surely fun for the both of the princess but awkward at the same time.