Ch 60 : A Date

📌 : Hello! So, First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating, it's been a busy life for me and I'm very sorry for the slow updates. Second, This will be the last chapter, and of course, I will make an epilogue for this story. It's been a long journey for all of us and I want to thank everyone who supported me and loved my story!^^

I'm also planning on editing it again, since I was not satisfied with these, and I also noticed a lot of errors soo..my apologies, english isn't my first language. I'll be publishing more books in the future and I will make sure that it'll be good this time. That's all, enjoy!

( New Writing Style )

[ A Big Time Skip ]

Ambrosia's P.O.V

After my sister's coronation, she got busier than before so of course having my lonely ass sitting here on the couch is super boring.

Also, Lucas who is known as my "Lover" is nowhere to be found, while papa is still resting for good.

I sighed heavily, staring at the ceiling. "What a boring life." That makes me wonder, what would happen if I and Athy didn't stay here and just run away?

Will it be more thrilling?

"How dare that magician leave me alone." I murmured with a scoff. Yes, I am sulking, what about it?

"Well, someone called for me." A sudden familiar voice spoke, and of course, it was none other than the long-haired magician.

"Oh, hey." I greeted him bluntly, which made him frown.

"Just hey?" He asked.

"You seem to be getting more clingy than before." I teased, although it was true. At first, he would pop out in front of me out of nowhere, busy with someone or not.

Then, he started teleporting me to places where he is saying he misses me and more.

"Wanna do something fun?" He smirked, standing up from the couch, and waiting for my answer.

"Such as?" I asked. Yes, I'm bored, and yes, I'm too lazy to do something that would cure my boredom.

"Don't know." He shrugged. "Just spend your time with me." He once again shrugged, holding my hand with his, taking me to God-Knows-Where. "What do you say?"

"What can I do? you're already dragging me out." I answered with a deadpan expression. Although my only view was his back and long hair, I can already feel him smirking at my answer.

Typical Lucas.

"Close your eyes." He suddenly said, closing my eyes with his two hands.

"You already closed it with your hand," I answered bluntly.

"Still, close your eyes." He again repeated and so I did. "Just walk, slowly." He then slowly guided me, taking off his hands off my eyes while my eyes were still shut close.

I felt his hand on my hand while the other was on my shoulder, guiding me carefully. "Careful." He snickered.

After a few minutes of walking, I felt him stopping on his own tracks and so I did. "Are we here?" I questioned while my eyes were still shut close.

"Yes, open your eyes." I heard him chuckle. I opened my eyes and the very first thing I saw was Lucas grinning in front of me.

I looked around, seeing flowers everywhere. It looked magical.

Everything was glowing, including Him.

"Come on." He extended his arms, as I held his with mine. Everything just left me speechless.

"Say something, Rosia." He chuckled, slowly guiding me into a big boat with decorations on which I didn't even noticed. "I made efforts with these."

"Woah." I finally uttered. "It looks magical, it really is..beautiful." I finished, admiring the beautiful scenery in front of me.

"Well? Did you like it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he made me sit on a wooden chair.

"I loved it." I answered with a small smile. He only smiled at me, taking a sit in front of me. "Is this your way of asking me to marry you?" I teased.

"And what if it is?" He retorted back with a smirk.

"I wouldn't say no." I shrugged.

"You're surprisingly bold today, I thought you'd get flustered." He answered with a smile. "Come and eat, it would be a waste if we didn't eat these goodies."

I hate how the butterflies in my stomach goes crazy everytime he does that stupid smile of his.

3rd Person's P.O.V

An hour have passeed, and all they did was eat and flirt with each other. The flirting have became their hobby ever since, at first Ambrosia would get flustered a lot but then she just got used to it and started flirting back with him.

"Why didn't you do it then?" Right now, they're talking about their memories in Rosia's past life.

Lucas only shrugged, leaning his back on the wooden chair looking at Rosia with his crimson eyes.

After years of living in this world, Lucas has always been reckless with his decisions in life, he would let the future or the world choose the decisions for him.

but, Ambrosia..

He chose to be with Ambrosia and he will always choose to be with her.

Choosing to be with Rosia was probably the best decision he made in his life, he's willing to do anything for her.

"You've been silent for ten minutes straight, Lucas. Stop looking at me with those ruby-colored eyes of yours." Rosia rolled her eyes, wiping her mouth off with a napkin.

"Or what? Are you afraid you'd melt?" He finally spoke, with his signature smirk.

Ambrosia's P.O.V

"Or what? Are you afraid you'd melt?" He raised an eyebrow with his stupid smirk. God, I hate his smirk.

No shit, I actually think I'd melt if he continue staring at me that way.

"You never get tired of teasing me, do you?" I sighed, putting my fork down.

"When did I ever get tired of you, Rosia?" He asked. "I've been patient with you, ever since."

"If you continue doing this then I might actually kill you right here."

If he continue doing this, I might not be able to control myself and just kiss those lips of his right on the spot.

It's just hard to resist, you know?

He shrugged with a big grin. "Go on, I wouldn't mind. It would be such a heavenly way to die knowing that I was last touched by you."

"You're down bad, aren't you?"

"No shit, You know damn well how down bad I'am for you." I gulped. God, this is making me go crazy. "You'll always be the reason why I'm like this, Rosia."

"And you'll always be the reason why my butterflies in my stomach keeps going crazy."

"Didn't know you had butterflies in your stomach." He teased. "How did they get in there? did you eat them?"

"Oh, fuck you."