Ch 40: Viscount Patterson

It's been a few days since the two princess had decided to stay in, It's been quite long since the two princess also had hangout together.

Athanasia and Ijekiel are always taking a walk at noon while on the other hand Ijekiel would hangout with Ambrosia by reading books.

As for Jennette, she is quite busy since the emperor keep asking for her presence, they've also become close to each other which made Jennette really happy.

"Today is a boring day." Ambrosia mumbled walking around the estate recklessly.

"Hm?" She heard a hummed making her froze from her position as she slowly looked at her side.

"I.." She let out a heavy breathe looking at the tall man with his back hair.

'that..that man!'

"You-"

"Pardon me, princess, but..what are you doing here?" He asked with a slight confused face on his face.

"Princess? Huh?" She widened her eyes realizing that she was in her true form which means he had seen her jeweled eyes.

"A friend of ours..made us stay here." She responded gulping her own saliva.

"Ah? Is that so? You're probably nervous right now." He chuckled. "Am I correct?"

"Don't worry princess, I'll keep this a secret." He smiled motioning her
to follow him.

Ambrosia nervously followed him sitting on the sofa. "You might wanna change you appearance since that man can go here anytime soon." He smiled referring to the duke.

"Ah, yes." As soon as she changed her appearance she looked at the man suspiciously. "Why are you being so kind?"

"My, Why are you questioning my kindness? This is who I truly am." He smiled at her once again as the princess got more suspicious.

Ambrosia then looked at him with a 'I don't believe you.' look which made him chuckle. "Viscount Patterson, you can call me that."

"Ah, okay."

"What are you doing here? Viscount Patterson." She emphasizes his name smiling innocently.

"I'm staying here for a while, what about you princess?" He smiled once again at her.

"I'm also staying here for a while."

"Is your sister here with you?" Ambrosia nodded.

"Keep this a secret." Ambrosia uttered as the man looked at her with his eyes glowing.

"Why should I?" Ambrosia looked at him in shocked at his sudden change but then looked back at him. "If I tell his majesty that you're here then.."

"I'll get a reward, am I correct?"

"Even so, I'm still the princess and I order you to keep this a secret." She said sending him sharp glares. "My position is still higher than yours so you don't have the rights to disobey my orders."

"Am I correct? Viscount Patterson?" She smiled before standing up. "Our conversation ends here." She said looking at him with her glowing jeweled eyes.

It's probably the first time she acted like her father and as expected whenever she's like that, her face is surely a spitting image of her father.

"That bastard." She mumbled in irritation slamming the door from her room. "Why should I?" She said mocking him. "Reward your ass!" She tch rolling her eyes as she let her body fall in her bed.

"Why are you questioning my kindness?" She said mocking him once again. "You're not kind at all infact you're perfect for the villain role!"

"Your face and body says it all, you're a villain!" She then huffed her cheeks throwing a pillow on the ground. "Annoying scumbag."

She then stopped hugging a pillow. "Will he really tell papa about us?" She worriedly questioned, even if she ordered him to keep it a secret, he can still disobey her everytime.

After all she has no power to kill him it was just a mere statement to scare him out but by the looks of him there's no way he would be scared.

"How troublesome."

***

Another day has passed and as for Ambrosia she would always spend her time on the library and in the garden.

Humming a song as she walks around her room. "Princess." A voice called her knocking on the door.

"Come in." The door then opened revealing a tall man. "Ah, yeah, I shouldn't have let you in." She mumbled seeing the tall man with his black hair and smiling as always.

"What do you want?" She asked keeping her cool sitting on the bed while holding a book.

"I would like to apologize for what happened yesterday." He said bowing a little. "I didn't mean to upset you, princess, I beg your forgiveness."

"Okay." She bluntly said.

"Okay?" He asked looking at her with a shock face. "That easy?"

"Yeah, yeah." She scoffed. "What? Do you not want me to forgive you?"

'Whatever it takes for you just to leave!'

"Hm, but the princess seems to have not fully forgiven me at all." He smiled. "What can I do for you to forgive me?"

"Nothing, I told you, I forgive you already." She rolled her eyes leaning on her bed.

"Perhaps teaching you a magic will do?" He asked which caught her attention. "I feel guilty about yesterday so I insist."

"Okay then." She stood up from her bed taking her right hand out asking for a handshake. "Teaching me magic will do nothing bad."

'So this is how it feels like when you're making a deal with the devil.'

"Right?" She added nervous making him chuckle.

"Don't worry, milady, my teaching ways of magic has its limits." He assured taking his hand out.

After a while they made it through outside hiding in the small forest. "What are you gonna teach me first?"

"Should I teach you how to levitate?" He suggested, Ambrosia's eyes sparkled and nodded making him chuckle.

As time passed by Ambrosia slowly learned how to levitate despite that she being thought by the person she hates.

"That was easy." She said levitating a piece of stick although she can't levitate herself for now. "I wonder when will I learn to levitate myself."

"What's next?" The man interrupted her by asking with a smile.

"Teaching me a invisibility would be nice." She smiled sheepishly as the stick fell from the ground.

"How interesting, what's exactly the reason you want to learn that?"

"To spy, I guess?" The man looked at her suspiciously, Ambrosia quickly widened her eyes knowing damn well what's he's thinking.

"Wait! It's not like that!"

"I'm not a damn pervert!!"