Ch 10: Mr. White

Silence, All you can hear in the room was silence together with Lily, Felix, Athy and Rosia.

Rosia didn't dare to look at them nor talk to them, too embarrassed on what happened the other day.

She doesn't show her emotions so if she was an adult she would be definitely digging up her soon to be grave by now. Unfortunately with her tiny figure she can't.

Felix who is hesitating to speak looked at them, all of them look so pale. Rosia didn't even try to talk to her sister last night which upset her sister.

Felix then cleared his throat and finally broke the awkward silence. "We should be heading out now."

"Athy's leg hurts, give me a piggy back ride." Athy who was the second to break the silence said. Felix nodded kneeling down.

"Would you like to be carried as well princess Ambrosia?" He asked making the princess flinched.

She slowly turn around seeing her sister already being carried by Felix. She shooked her head which means she prefers to walk.

Usually the princess would smile saying that she would prefer to walk but today was different.

She stayed silent, she swear upon her name she would be silent until her death.

"Well then please return safely." Lily awkwardly smiled at them yet it was calming.

Her smile was always calming it makes you feel relaxed for some reason.

"Bye-bye Lily." Athy waved her hands at Lily awkwardly and is probably embarrassed on what happened yesterday as well.

Ambrosia waved her hand bidding her goodbye. "Bye." She wishpers, barely anyone could hear her.

"We'll see you later." Felix smiled at Lily making Lily smiled back acting like a lovey-dovey.

Once they left the palace there was another awkward silence, only their footsteps can be heard.

"We'll be heading to the audience chamber today." He said only to get no response from the two princess.

Poor guy.

***

"I'm afraid you might have to wait a little." Once they arrived at their destination they stopped infront of the door just like the last time.

But then the door creaked open revealing a dude with his silver hair and yellow shiny eyes. It's more like a gold color tho almost everything in him is so shiny.

"Sir Felix." He called out the royal guard, Ambrosia looked up only to see that the man with silver hair was already looking at her.

'creep.'

"Sir Roger, It's been a while." Felix greeted with a sweet smile on his face, The weird man formed a small smile on his lips as they had a little conversation.

'Roger? You mean Roger Alpheus?'

'His the duke who raised Jennette!'

'So this is how he looks like..'

"I was curious since I didn't see you at the audience hall, funny seeing you here." He chuckled which Ambrosia finds very creepy.

He then looked at Athanasia then at Ambrosia. "My, pardon my manners, I didn't notice."

'Liar! You clearly noticed me earlier!'

"Roger Alpheus at your service, prosperity be upon the obelian empire." He bowed smiling.

'those eyes..'

'it's so easy for me to read!'

'he's probably thinking about replacing us with Jennette!'